Minecraft Screenshots

Jimbob

Drill Master

After JJ fixed a few permissions issues with the Ships plugin, I decided to try out my first Airship (balloon). I'd say it went rather well!

gallery_4309_397_67695.png

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

Fushi wanted me to post a pic of what his house looks like in the moderncraft texture pack...

Meanwhile DM and I fell from a height of 1111111 

• Like 1

After finding the edge of the map, Fush tried to shoot fireballs past the barrier, along with Ace and I. I then had the idea to use a rapid redstone signal to shoot the fireballs, but upon placing the redstone, well, take a look.

gallery_4309_397_281772.png

gallery_4309_397_186623.png

gallery_4309_397_250430.png

gallery_4309_397_7611.png

Oh sorry, I forgot to say. The supposed 'edge of the world' is actually a barrier I created to keep out the insane Rock Raiders that continuously try to enter the RRU Minecraft server. When redstone expands like that, it's their attempt at creating a warp rift to invade through.

So, yeah, destroy it and get outta there.

• Like 2

Well, from that screens about the weird redstone, I can understand that you haven't played MC very much :P I used to mess up pistons and watch the weird caves that generate after x: 299999999 while noclipping inside blocks.

I can understand that you haven't played MC very much

That's quite the assumption.

I have been minecrafting for years and just never bothered to go anywhere near the edge of the world before. Why would I? The world is huge, and there is plenty to do inside it's ample boundaries.

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Chunky makes everything look nicer.

Unfinished Airiport I made in a Survival gone creative world that belongs to my brother and I (yes, you can actually travel to places by plane). Mountain also made by me.

guzy.png

An unfinished town (inspired by Toad Town from mario games. :P) made by my brother.

yycp.png

A pyramid from somewhere else in that world, made by me.

tcvp.png

and lastly, a random pic of my Singleplayer Survival world that I barely got started (that tall double tree on the left side is where my base is at).

6gxi.png

• Like 2

My first ship with the new ISail plugin! I went around 9 blocks per 3 seconds.

gallery_4309_397_160351.png

Even Auroora is happy with it. Just look at that smile!

gallery_4309_397_273636.png

Here is the wheel of my ship. the sail isn't raised so I'm just floating.

gallery_4309_397_75724.png

Sadly though, Auroora jumped up as soon as I loosened my arrow to kill another mob and he died on the boat... Then I tried to get back to the shore and ran aground due to an unseen lake bed and my boat sank... My luck...

That's epic Sushigidoge! I can't think of anything that's been missed.

That UFO appears in several places, I've spotted it in three so far - as well as the normal place, under the Northern Pass, and also by the Eighth Note Lodge.

Maybe it's a spambot.

That's epic Sushigidoge! I can't think of anything that's been missed.

That UFO appears in several places, I've spotted it in three so far - as well as the normal place, under the Northern Pass, and also by the Eighth Note Lodge.

Maybe it's a spambot.

The UFO was my airship (which I tore down because it wasn't functioning properly). Dynmap glitched several times while I was test driving that ship.

The Ace Railgun

JAL(Drill Master) and I built a dock over the past few days, but then much to our surprise and frustration it was torn away and sunk with DM's boat...

So we re-built the Dock and re-positioned the lighthouse that was going to be on top of the building.

DM built the lighthouse, and I built most of the dock area.

Dock front:

2014_01_17_18_18_15.png

Docking area: 

2014_01_17_18_18_52.png

On the Dock (back):

2014_01_17_18_18_44.png

The bridge:

2014_01_17_18_19_07.png

The Lighthouse (Outside): 

2014_01_17_18_19_25.png

The Lighthouse (Inside): 

2014_01_17_18_19_38.png

I took a shot of the Dynmapp and labeled important locations.

Let me know if I missed anything of if anything is mislabeled.

-snip-

Article. Why an article... D:

Aside from that, certainly looks nice.

Article. Why an article...

Oh snap,I didn't even notice. I't probably because the sign on your house says "the explorien lives here " that had me confused.

I logged on briefly today to find that we'd hit an all-time high of 6 people, I think it was. And many were displaying their awesome new pets. :D

gallery_5738_395_778426.png

gallery_5738_395_210518.png

gallery_5738_395_616819.png

• Like 3

Here is a similar screenshot, which I made several days ago. It could be half human, half gelatinous cube, but actually it's just JAL with a giant blob on top of his head... ..., which is also an insane appearance.

gallery_1586_213_1014871.png

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

RRU Tower is rising...slowly, and it's being built by Fushi, JJ, and I.

(Taken From Dynmap since it is too large to fit in 1 screenshot)

Screen_Shot_2014_01_26_at_3_33_21_PM.png

• Like 2

Wow, that's shot up since I was last online! Looking good, guys.

it's being built by Fushi, JJ, and I.

I really can't claim any credit for it (so far, at least) - all I did was place some Glowstone on the bottom floor. But thanks, anyway.

Random selection of shots I took a while ago, since JJ wanted his tutorial shot to be pushed off of the recent pictures.

gallery_6559_313_373626.png

Dramatic shot of me looking u[p at EXRicky's pagoda

gallery_6559_313_300804.png

It's a cave. No, I have no idea why I screencapped this.

gallery_6559_313_281908.png

This is a spider jocky that spawned on this thing... yeah. I found it way more amusing that I should have.

gallery_6559_313_57783.png

:3

gallery_6559_313_49962.png

Monsters like to spawn on the walls of RRU tower at night....

gallery_6559_313_365952.png

and finally, an aerial shot of the RRU tower construction site. You can barely see a tiny Ace in there.

The Ace Railgun

Is the RRU Tower all legit (survival) gathered/made blocks, or is there some creative & WE involved?

No WE, but it is being built in Creative mode. Since it would take forever to gather all of the materials for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.