Minecraft Screenshots

Jimbob

This topic is a place for people to post their Minecraft screenshots, including any taken of the >RRU Minecraft server.

I'll start off with some stuff Arthuriel, Fushigisaur and I got up to on the RRU server.

Arthuriel got shot a fair bit here... You can see EXRicky's awesome house in the background.

Arthuriel again, this time he's showing affection to the bacons (I mean piggies). Fushigisaur is standing next to me.

gallery_4309_397_148846.png

Welcome to the Eighth Note Nightly Refuge! A community refuge I built for any and all. It has enough beds for the whole server: 20 in all! 6 basic crafting stations, each with a crafting table, single chest, and a furnace. 4 balconies to look out across the land. And 2 community storage rooms to share items with other members. Enjoy your stay!

• Like 3

O.T.

Thermal Expansion
It's the cheapest way of doing simple processing and transferring energy around, especially since the last big update where they added different tiers of conduits and energy cells. What's not pictured is the Ars Magicka, Tconstruct, cow breeding/butchering machine and the airship. Not terribly much done on this world yet.

The Ace Railgun

Found an awesome place to make a skybase...I still love Minecraft's World generation the most...

2013_12_16_02_54_54.png

Also a view from the skybase which Xiron/Sega and I are currently building...You can get a nice view of the different biomes up there.

2013_12_16_03_16_45.png

Found an awesome place to make a skybase...I still love Minecraft's World generation the most...

-snip-

Also a view from the skybase which Xiron/Sega and I are currently building...You can get a nice view of the different biomes up there.

-snip-

Is this on the RRU server? If so I'd love to see it :D

I have some more screenshots of the RRU server!

Firstly, Arthuriel went off for a little while, but left himself logged in, so I locked him up.

And naturally framed someone else for it. I would have used Bedrock but figured it might be too harsh :P

Later he told me of the revenge he has planned...

I don't think either of them know the true story yet.

Also, I experimented with some Photoshop work on a screenshot from the Nether.

Here's the original:

And here's the edited version:

It's not great, but it's my first try :)

Fluffy Cupcake

Also, I experimented with some Photoshop work on a screenshot from the Nether.

Here's the original:

-snip-

And here's the edited version:

-snip-

It's not great, but it's my first try :)

Nice. By the way, you know you can turn the hud off by hitting F1 right? (asking cause you edited the cursor out)

By the way, you know you can turn the hud off by hitting F1 right? (asking cause you edited the cursor out)

Oh yeah, I knew but forgot :P I'll bear that in mind in future, thanks.

Well, I finally found a Mega Taiga biome on the server. Also put a (crappy) flag on it.

-snip-

I'm not entering that place until someone puts on a Sonic skin :P

Yesterday, three bold adventurers set out on a quest.

A quest to locate one of the three strongholds located in this vast, pixelated land. A quest for treasure; a quest to slay all the beasts within. A quest to locate the portal to... THE END.

The brave warriors who embarked on this journey are as follows:

Arthuriel, from the deserts to the South, known for his loyalty and courage.

Fushigisaur, a fearless warrior who has conquered death dozens of times over.

JimbobJeffers, a miner with adequate skill all-around (but master of nothing).

Below are artist depictions of the events that occurred during this most arduous of adventures.

While awaiting the arrival of Arthuriel, Fushigisaur and I practiced the art of close combat.

gLlVjpz.png

With Arthuriel's arrival, the Eyes of Ender were released. We three adventurers followed their trails through vast forests, wildernesses...

NxxrhxK.png

...deserts and rivers.

RBgeIcv.png

Finally we arrived at the approximate location of the Stronghold.

9sxzOfx.png

The brave warrior in diamond armour - Arthuriel - dug straight down into the depths of the unknown.

uUS3wM1.png

gallery_5738_395_66051.png

There was little space. It was cold and damp. We were tired.

gallery_5738_395_11041.png

We explored the caves, which cut through the stronghold making the labyrinth even more complex and confusing. Monsters were encountered and slain, with injuries sustained by all members of the party.

gallery_5738_395_451676.png

Eventually we found it: the Portal Room. If twelve Eyes of Ender are inserted into it, this frame emits a large portal through which only the bravest - or most foolhardy - of warriors can reach The End, home to a monster of nightmares. Alas, we had not defeated enough Endermen to activate the portal. Not yet.

rcxmJ13.png

With the location of the Portal Room uncovered, we searched the rest of the maze in search of loot to plunder. It was dark, lonely, and dangerous.

5hcYasM.png

PvfeNP8.png

F4bFMGa.png

hP8tQ89.png

gallery_5738_395_161447.png

We didn't find much loot worthy of note. However, the library was raided, as was much of the resources in the surrounding caves.

xjzCO67.png

Eventually, we had to leave. Tired, weak, and overloaded with plunder, we climbed back up the tall ladder to once again see the beautifully square Sun.

DLdFctH.png

We had done it. We were proud of ourselves, proud of our achievement, proud of our teamwork.

z7I28Rl.png

Here are those three adventurers, conquerors of the dark, vanquishers of the enemy, plunderers of loot. They are:

Fushigisaur

gallery_5738_395_611321.png

Arthuriel

gallery_5738_395_248342.png

JimbobJeffers

73MXSJ4.png

Oh, and one last word to all ye adventurers who cast eyes upon this topic. A small chest was placed by the entrance containing loot we ourselves didn't need/couldn't carry. It isn't much, but you are free to take some. Additionally, there are still two strongholds left, for whomever is brave enough to seek them out and conquer them.

6R6yLs5.png

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, here are a couple of random screenshots from my private server:

Walking through the jungle, I came across a rather bizarre sight.

gallery_5738_395_341568.png

Travelling through the nether, much later on, I noticed a little love heart in the lava  :satisfied:

gallery_5738_395_29809.png

And now for something I just finished constructing on the RRU server...

I've created a replica of my Minecraft skin, to show that this server is for ROCK RAIDERS! And also because I've always wanted to make a huge statue.

gallery_5738_395_585416.png

You can see it from Dynmap below.

gallery_5738_395_204819.jpg

Next up: Add Captain Redbeard leaning on the other side of the Citadel.

Docs was a bit lonely so I asked Captain Redbeard to come along. He kindly said yes, but unfortunately forgot to bring his hat...

gallery_5738_395_337619.jpg

Okay, I think that's plenty enough Minecraft for me, to last the next few months...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.