Minecraft Screenshots

Jimbob

The Ace Railgun

I'm already on my 8th base wow, 9th and 10th are coming soon...

Orbital view

2014_03_01_00_44_24.png

Taste the rainbow...

2014_03_01_01_00_40.png

• Like 1

^So many colours... D8

In the third round of RRU's UHC, I was teamed up with Arthuriel. We worked well together, and finally collected the resources to go out and hunt other players. But just as we left our house...

Arthuriel (01 March 2014 - 08:21 PM): argh, dead
Arthuriel (01 March 2014 - 08:22 PM): went with JJ outside (or ran) and beneath me was a creeper. wanted to build a tower, but it exploded
Arthuriel (01 March 2014 - 08:22 PM): I had one heart left, but landed on the ground = dead

I found his body.

gallery_5738_395_295735.png

I collected all his remains and made a nice grave for him.

gallery_5738_395_3005.png

Then... RobExplorien owned me :P

gallery_5738_395_98496.png

RobExplorien

Once made a market square with a friend on a now closed server. People could rent a building and/or stand and sell their products there to other members. My store parodied LEGO sets by selling sets like "The Red Mechanic" (redstone, switches, etc.) and "Alchemist" (brewing stand, potion ingredients, etc.). I owned the building with the glowstone square on the top front of the store.

w1wlue.png

BJsT8cm.png

VA0w2s1.png

NslFVqD.png

Right now I'm working on a federation of islands populated by NPCs on the RRU server. Therefore I'm building villages on the islands. I've done this before on the server I mentioned earlier. It were three islands connected with the main continent via an underwater tunnel (left). It was called Trinity Island (an RCT reference). I also had some space left on the right island, so it became home to a functioning rollercoaster (hence the name of the village).

2hx6n87.png

The LEGO logo in Minecraft. I'm not sure why I build this in the first place, but it worked out well and was fun to work on.

R2OCld1.png

Again, on the closed server earlier mentioned I was working on a theme park called Whispering Cliffs (you get that reference again?) build alongside the edge of a cliff. I don't have an overview of the park (it was half finished when the server closed) but I do have one image of the Nether dark ride. It shows the main room of the dark ride, all made by hand (a little MCEdit for creating the room). Also, the text message shows the name of the now defunct server.

pcnq4SD.png

Lastly, two images. A big farm I made first when I joined the aforementioned server, influenced by that Explore the Farm game from Humongous Entertainment. Next to it, an abandoned mall which I build but never served its purpose. Next to it is a minecart station, behind the mall is a villa. The admin of that defunct server I mentioned, who also was the friend helping me with the Market Square, opened up a new server. He still had a back-up of the old server world so I was granted access to that world for nostalgia purposes. He placed this world in the new server temporarily so that's why you see that tokens bar on the right, which is a feature on that new server.

4Pj4qHG.png

Y97Bxrs.png

• Like 3

Drill Master

I got bored so I decided to read up on the latest for TPP (TwitchPlaysPokemon)

Had some laughs, read up on the religion, removed all Flareon from every Pokémon game I own, and made these in Minecraft.

All Hail.

gallery_4309_397_173094.png

• Like 3

Drill Master

The Build Wars have begun!

The first round to start it off was between Fush of the Red Team, and Ace of the Blue Team.

It was a heated race to build the round's object: A Cell Phone.

Both competitors were quick to build and finished several seconds before time was up.

In the end, Fush took the trophy with a 3 to 1 victory, but Ace showed great sportsmanship against his loss.
Both builds were great. Be sure to attend the next round of the Build Wars!

Fush's Build:
gallery_4309_397_433025.png

Ace's Build:
gallery_4309_397_362857.png

• Like 3

Had a lot of fun today, playing on Creative with a few of the awesome people of RRU :D

gallery_5738_395_950051.png

I first logged on, only to be shouted at "JJ COME HERE". Then I found this madness, and in an attempt to clear it out the server crashed twice.

gallery_5738_395_41607.png

I built a large spaceport with the assistance of others. Later, when the spessships were under construction, Fushi randomly walked towards the edge as he threw ender eyes in the air.

gallery_5738_395_107255.png

Drill Master followed, bemused as to why he'd just walk off the edge.

Wait... NOW I GET WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT FUSHI!

gallery_5738_395_199450.png

Fushi started the proceedings with his wooden spessship. Yes, it can breach the atmosphere.

gallery_5738_395_366835.png

Alternate angle. Modpig Pat is showing its rear.

gallery_5738_395_318744.png

Arthuriel followed with his compost-like moldy spessship.

gallery_5738_395_359882.png

Alternate angle. "Built by Suck Corp." :P

gallery_5738_395_884177.png

An overview of the dirt pile, spess-ready.

gallery_5738_395_706619.png

And an overview of Fushi's wooden box.

gallery_5738_395_61565.png

Nice picture of the gang, pets included. Modchick is now AdminChick after some good behaviour.

gallery_5738_395_309945.png

Arthuriel, confused, looks at his own face hanging on the wall.

gallery_5738_395_333529.png

Yes, you can ride the little things!

gallery_5738_395_167003.png

A mysterious black ship appeared on the runway...

gallery_5738_395_133051.png

I decided to build a spessship of my own! Poop room included.

gallery_5738_395_239656.png

It can hold many passengers :D

gallery_5738_395_236150.png

Finally, Rob built his own spessship, based on a classic LEGO set.

gallery_5738_395_88690.png

Pretty cool, don'tcha think?

gallery_5738_395_272928.png

...And then Arthuriel dumped some poop on it.

gallery_5738_395_230016.png

I'd... I'd be interested to know who built this.

There's still some more runway space if anyone wants to build their own spaceship, it's in the Void area accessible through the portal hub.

• Like 3

I built a large spaceport with the assistance of others. Later, when the spessships were under construction, Fushi randomly walked towards the edge as he threw ender eyes in the air.

Drill Master followed, bemused as to why he'd just walk off the edge.

Wait... NOW I GET WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT FUSHI!

I don't remember this particular incident, but I do remember throwing a lot of ender eyes.

I had them in my inventory as I was trying to find a stronghold earlier.

In fact... that was what was going on when you first joined. When I followed the eyes, instead of taking me to a stroghold they settled in a solid piece of ground. JAL blew it open with TNT, and then we sort of... well, you saw the aftermath.

We never found a stronghold though.

I kept wanting to ask you why that was.

Also I'm really sorry if I caused a disturbance or abused my powers with the punishmental commands, I was just trying them out to see how they worked. I realize I might have gotten on a couple nerves there...

Structures are turned off for the world.

Well that makes snes. But shouldn't the ender eyes have just... not worked, then?

Fluffy Cupcake

Structures are turned off for the world.

Well that makes snes. But shouldn't the ender eyes have just... not worked, then?

I guess not. I guess it just points to where it would of been generated on that seed. How it detects where it is? Who knows. Ask the people who program the game, or at least someone who decompiles the game to make mods. :P

The Ace Railgun

I bet you can't guess which ship this is ;P well DM can. This is a 1:1 scale model of the RLS Legacy from the movie Treasure Planet. I'm about 70% finished with the exterior, and plan to make it as movie accurate as I possibly can.

2014_03_08_00_38_37.png

DM gets waffles for guessing the name of the ship.

:wffl:  :wffl:  :wffl:  :wffl:  :wffl:  :wffl:  :wffl:

• Like 1

I finished building the library. The drill on top could use some improvements, but I'm not going to worry about that right now.

gallery_7053_301_81991.png

I also decided to add in to the sign conversation a little.
gallery_7053_301_551198.png

• Like 4

That's quite a sight EXRicky! Did you get any WorldEdit help for that or was it entirely built from scratch? Nice sloping on the roof, too.

Here's some typical chat randomness (JALTheComposer = Drill Master, izakiam96 = me):

gallery_5738_395_335471.png

• Like 3

That's quite a sight EXRicky! Did you get any WorldEdit help for that or was it entirely built from scratch? Nice sloping on the roof, too.

I had some help to make the ground underneath it, but I did everything else by myself.

RobExplorien

It is a solar system of copycats, all gathering around my dirt patch.

zPbLMds.png

Then you have this show-off Wognif...

oGLbdvz.png

• Like 3

Can someone tell me the IP of the Official RRU server or PM me the IP adress ? :/

I do not publicly share the IP address so that random people don't try and join/mess up with it (I don't know if I should be worried about that). Then again there's an incredibly easy way to find it out in this topic anyway.

If you'd like to join the server, let me know and I'll set you up :) But please use the proper topic >here.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see your post. Let me sort that out for you.

Just a picture I took to show what I look like in More Player Models

QSMzRGD.png

Since my skin is Quote, I tried to get as close to the proportions of the cave story sprites as possible... I think I succeeded.

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun
More Player Models

Speaking of this, here's what I ended up with.

2014_03_14_21_09_48.png

Edit:

I change the height, and got rid of the particles (they got in my face...)

2014_03_14_23_15_03.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.