[MOC] Orange-Man's Laser Car

BobaFett2

1381538710m_DISPLAY.jpg1381538712m_DISPLAY.jpg

Orange-Man is a supervillian who was born with a rare defect causing him to look like a freaking monster. Abandoned in a sewer, he was raised by hyper-intelligent cockroaches who taught him how to build top-notch vehicles and trained him to be a rodent ninja master. He arose from the sewers to take revenge on the world.

Because Superheroes/villains have to make sense.

Nice use of the crystal ball/snowglobe pieces. But I was expecting him to be raised by hyper-intelligent turtles, since his ninja master was a rodent.

• Like 1

I really love this model, you've constructed it well. Your use of some more unique pieces (such as cups, globes, etc.) is clever and the colours work nicely together too. Great job! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

Cool design, I like the engines and cockpit. Does the windscreen hinge open? Looks like it but I can't quite tell.

Yup.

I must say, although the use of SNOT, especially on the cockpit ,is absolutely brilliant, my favorite bit has to be the way you used odd pieces like chairs and mugs in different ways.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.