Rock Raiders Trading Card Game

Drill Master

Ok. I've been thinking. I haven't done much on the site for awhile. I've been on, but haven't really had anything to do. Well now I do! I wanted to contribute to the site somehow, and I like all these TCGs floating around, so I have started a project that I WILL work on daily, making cards based on LRR. Now I've heard about others with similar ideas, but I still want to do this anyway. Without further delay, here is the very first card to the series.

gallery_4309_262_312622.png

The design is still a work in progress, but here is a rough copy of what the cards will look like.

Let me know what you guys think of it and of this project.

(And yes I was looking at a Yu-Gi-Oh card when designing this for reference.)

Looking good so far, but I can't help but think a whole trading card game around characters for all the classic LEGO games (not just RR) would be awesome!

• Like 1

Looking good so far, but I can't help but think a whole trading card game around characters for all the classic LEGO games (not just RR) would be awesome!

After I'm done with RR, I may expand to other games as well.

This looks just like Yugioh.

Making Yugioh cards is fun and all, but why not try to make one that is new? Obviously coming up with good rules for a TCG is hard (I say this from experience), but it's also really fun.

• Like 1

This looks just like Yugioh.

Making Yugioh cards is fun and all, but why not try to make one that is new? Obviously coming up with good rules for a TCG is hard (I say this from experience), but it's also really fun.

These are just using the Yu-Gi-Oh template. I'm still working on how the game plays out still.

The game should involve AI cards along with the character cards. Your raider might attack, but then the AI card you drew forces it to walk up a wall, causing the attack to miss.

The game should involve AI cards along with the character cards. Your raider might attack, but then the AI card you drew forces it to walk up a wall, causing the attack to miss.

I can see it now...

"Ha! My Rock Raider just destroyed your Rock Monster!"

"Nope! I have the Lava Attraction card, which makes your Rock Raider walk right into lava and die!"

"Crap!"

By Yugioh template, do you mean that the cards are used using some Yugioh card maker or you just used the card format?

I'm looking at one of my cards, and then drawing on Paint.net how the card looks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.