Island Xtreme Stunts Texture Rips

Mr. Ash

Last week, I ripped some textures from Island Xtreme Stunts using Ninja Ripper and converted the .dds files to .png earlier today:

https://www.rockraidersunited.com/files/dl-r449/

Although I got most of the them,  a few textures either didn't rip or were skipped (i.e. some character expressions). I had to use the game's normal copy instead of the disc-free one so the that ripper would work. If I can figure out a way to make a modable copy that the ripper will work with, I will rip the face textures for Pepper and other character faces that don't appear in LI2 (Although I will also rip Rhoda Hogg's and DJ Jackitt's because I can't find their faces anywhere in LI2's files).

Edited by Slimy Slug
Updated download link

• 2 weeks later...

I did get around to ripping faces for Gnarly Bones and Shugu:

gallery_4350_335_9120.png

gallery_4350_335_5799.png

Obviously, these aren't the original textures. I just pasted them all together like the face sheet for LI2 textures. I also have Rhoda's faces, but I haven't put them together yet. The only other IXS-exclusive faces I can get right now are Snap Lockitt's.

If you have trouble getting any other textures, here's a method:

Here is a way to view textures-- Replace XTREMELOGO.BMB in CDC/FE with the desired .BMB file.

Here is Passenger 5 from Ripcord Rescue:

H9Tq5dG.png

Here is the Infomaniac:

4jgvEus.png

Also, the Brickster Henchman and his odd faces:

IgRUAGW.png

• Like 1

• ShadowDraikana changed the title to Island Xtreme Stunts Texture Rips

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.