Bad Translations

Jimbob

Original text:

""Ninja! Go! Ninja! Go! Come on, come on - and do the Weekend Whip Jump up kick back whip around and spin " "

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we should take it easy, you can change. 

From English: "Ninja! Go! Ninja! Go! Come on, come on - and do the Weekend Whip Jump up kick back whip around and spin " 

To Vietnamese: Ninja! Äi! Ä‘i! Ninja! Äi! Ä‘i! Nhanh lên, nhanh lên - và làm vào cuối Tuần này Roi Nhảy lên cú hích roi quay xung quanh và 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Come on, come on and do the Weekend Whip Jump up kick back whip around and 

To Ukranian: ÐіндзÑ! ! ! ÐіндзÑ! ! ! Давай, давай Ñ– зробити вихідні Батіг Ñтрибок вгору, удар в Ñпину батіг навколо Ñ– 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Come on, come on and do the weekend Whip jump up kick back whip around and

To Azerbaijani: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! GÉ™l, gÉ™l etmÉ™k vÉ™ istirahÉ™t Qamçı sıçrayış yuxarı, arxadan zÉ™rbÉ™ qamçı É™trafında vÉ™ 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Come on, come to rest Whip jump up, kick back whip around and 

To Belarusian: ÐіндзÑ! ! ! ÐіндзÑ! ! ! Давай, давай адпачываць Ñкачок уверх Пугу, удар ззаду пугу вакол Ñ– 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Come on, let's entertain jump up the Whip, kick back whip around and 

To Bosnian: Nindža! ! ! Nindža! ! ! Hajde, idemo da se zabavljam skoÄi BiÄem, smiri se okrenes, a 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Come on, let's have fun, jump, Whip, calm down, turn around, and 

To Turkish: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Hadi biraz eÄŸlenelim, zıpla, Dur, sakin ol, arkanı dön ve 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Let's have some fun, jump, Stop, relax, turn around and 

To Thai: à¸™à¸´à¸™à¸ˆà¸²! ! ! นินจา! ! ! ปล่อยให้เป็นสนุà¸à¸‹à¸°à¸šà¹‰à¸²à¸‡à¸™à¹ˆà¸°à¹€à¸žà¸´à¹ˆà¸‡à¹„ด้มีเซ็à¸à¸ªà¹Œà¸à¸£à¸°à¹‚ดดหยุดใจเย็นหันหลังà¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§ 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Let's have some fun, jump, stop, relax, turn around. 

To Spanish: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Vamos a divertirnos, saltar, parar, relajarse, darse la vuelta. 

Back to English: The Ninja! ! ! The Ninja! ! ! Let's have some fun, jump, stop, relax, turn around. 

To Slovenian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Poglejmo nekaj zabavno, skok, ustavi se, sprostite se, obrnite okoli. 

Back to English: The Ninja! ! ! The Ninja! ! ! Let's have some fun, jump, stop, relax, turn around. 

To Czech: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! PojÄme se bavit, pÅ™ejít, zastavit, odpoÄinout, otoÄit. 

Back to English: A Ninja! ! ! A Ninja! ! ! Let's talk, go, stop, relax, turn around. 

To Serbian: Ðиња! ! ! Ðиња! ! ! Хајде да разговарамо, хајде, буди, опуÑтите Ñе, окрени Ñе. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Let's talk, let's Wake up, relax, turn around. 

To Dutch: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Laten we praten, laten we Wakker worden, ontspannen, draai je om. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Let's talk, let's Wake up, relax, turn around. 

To Estonian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Räägime, vaatame ärgata, lõdvestu, pööra ümber. 

Back to English: The Ninja! ! ! The Ninja! ! ! Talking about, let's wake up, relax, turn around. 

To Finnish: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Puhutaan, let ' s wake up, rentoutua, käänny ympäri. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Talking about, let's wake up, relax, turn around. 

To French: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! En parler, nous allons réveiller, de se détendre, de se tourner. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Talk about it, we're going to wake up, to relax, to turn. 

To Russian: ÐиндзÑ! ! ! ÐиндзÑ! ! ! Говорить об Ñтом, мы ÑобираемÑÑ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾ÑнутьÑÑ, раÑÑлабитьÑÑ, включить. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To talk about it, we're going to Wake up, relax, turn. 

To Portuguese: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Para falar sobre isso, vamos Despertar, relaxar, ativar. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To talk about it, let's Wake up, relax, turn. 

To Greek: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Îα μιλήσω για αυτό, ας Ξυπνήσει, να χαλαÏώσετε, να στÏίψετε. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To talk about this, let's Wake up, to relax, to turn. 

To Polish: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Mówić o tym, przyjrzyjmy siÄ™ obudzić, aby odpocząć, aby obrócić. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To talk about it, let's Wake up, to relax, to rotate. 

To Maltese: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Biex tkellem dwar dan, ejjew tqum, biex nirrilassaw, biex iduru. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To talk about this, let's wake up, to relax, to rotate. 

To Macedonian: Ðинџа! ! ! Ðинџа! ! ! Да Ñе зборува за ова, ајде да Ñе разбудам, да Ñе релакÑираат, да Ñе ротира. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To talk about this, let's wake up, to relax, to be rotated. 

To Lithuanian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Apie tai kalbÄ—ti, tegul pabusti, atsipalaiduoti, bÅ«ti pasukti. 

Back to English: The Ninja! ! ! The Ninja! ! ! Talk about it, let's wake up, relax, be rotated. 

To Italian: Il Ninja! ! ! Il Ninja! ! ! Parlare, alziamoci, rilassarsi, essere ruotato. 

Back to English: The Ninja! ! ! The Ninja! ! ! Talk, let's stand up, relax, be rotated. 

To Georgian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! გáƒáƒ˜áƒ’áƒ, მáƒáƒ“ით დáƒáƒ•áƒ“გეთ, დáƒáƒ˜áƒ¡áƒ•áƒ”ნáƒáƒ—, იყáƒáƒ¡ გáƒáƒ áƒ“áƒáƒ›áƒáƒ•áƒáƒšáƒ˜áƒ. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Talk, let's stand up, relax, be rotated. 

To Albanian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Të flasin, le të ngrihen në këmbë, të pushojnë, të jetë i ndërruar. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To talk, let's stand up, relax, be changed. 

To Armenian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Ô½Õ¸Õ½Õ¥Õ¬, Õ¥Õ¯Õ¥Ö„ вÑтанем, Õ°Õ¡Õ¶Õ£Õ½Õ¿Õ¡Õ¶Õ¡Õ¬, Õ¯Õ¡Ö€Õ¸Õ² Õ§ ÖƒÕ¸ÖƒÕ¸Õ­Õ¾Õ¥Õ¬. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To say, let's stand up, relax, may be changed. 

To Bulgarian: Ðинджа! ! ! Ðинджа! ! ! Да Ñе каже, нека да Ñе Ñъбудим, да Ñе отпуÑнете, може да бъде променено. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! To say, let us stand to relax, can be changed. 

To Catalan: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! A dir, anem a l'estand a relaxar-se, es pot canviar. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we go to the booth to relax, you can change it. 

To Croatian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Drugim rijeÄima, idemo na kutiji, da se opustite, možete ga promijeniti. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we go to the field to relax, you can change it. 

To Slovak: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Inými slovami, sme ísÅ¥ na pole, aby sa relaxovaÅ¥, môžete ho zmeniÅ¥. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we go to the field to relax, you can change it. 

To Danish: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Med andre ord, vi gÃ¥ til feltet for at slappe af, kan du ændre det. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we go to the field in order to relax, you can change it. 

To Indonesian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Di / dalam kata lain, kita pergi ke lapangan dalam rangka untuk tenang, kau bisa merubahnya. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we go into the field in order to relax, you can change it. 

To Norwegian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Med andre ord, gÃ¥r vi inn i feltet for Ã¥ slappe av, kan du endre det. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we go into the field to relax, you can change it. 

To Hebrew: × ×™× ×’ ' ×”! ! ! × ×™× ×’ ' ×”! ! ! ×‘×ž×™×œ×™× ×חרות, ×נחנו ×”×•×œ×›×™× ×œ×©×“×” כדי להירגע, ×תה יכול לשנות ×ת ×–×”. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we are going into the field to relax, you can change it. 

To German: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In anderen Worten, wir sind ins Feld gehen, um sich zu entspannen, können Sie es ändern. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we are going into the field, in order to relax, you can change it. 

To Romanian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Cu alte cuvinte, vom fi in zona pentru a vă relaxa, puteÈ›i să-l schimbaÈ›i. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we will be area to relax, you can change it. 

To Chinese: æ²¡äº‹,是åŒå£°å£è¯‘的问题å¿è€…! ! ! 没事,是åŒå£°å£è¯‘的问题å¿è€…! ! ! æ¢å¥è¯è¯´ï¼Œæˆ‘们将é¢æ”¾æ¾ï¼Œä½ å¯ä»¥æ”¹å˜ã€‚ 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we will relax, you can change. 

To Hungarian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Más szóval, mi fog pihenni, meg lehet változtatni. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we will relax, you can change. 

To Malay: Urang téh Ninja! ! ! Urang téh Ninja! ! ! Dengan kata lain, kami akan tenang, anda bisa berubah. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we'll take it easy, you can change. 

To Swedish: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Med andra ord, vi ska ta det lugnt, du kan ändra. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we should take it easy, you can change. 

To Arabic: Ø§Ù„نينجا! ! ! النينجا! ! ! وبعبارة أخرى أننا يجب أن نأخذ الأمر سهلا, يمكنك تغيير. 

Back to English: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! In other words, we should take it easy, you can change. 

To Latvian: Ninja! ! ! Ninja! ! ! Citiem vÄrdiem sakot, mums vajadzÄ“tu ņemt to viegli, jÅ«s varat mainÄ«t. 

MaelstromIslander

Original text:

"The burger man was displeased with the idea."

...10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Hamburg is depressed. "

From English: The burger man was displeased with the idea.

To Arabic: برغر الرجل كان مستاء من Ùكرة.
Back to English: Burger man was upset by the idea.
To Armenian: Бургер մարդ էր խանգարված, գաղափար է ։
Back to English: Burger was upset by the idea.
To Azerbaijani: Бургер idi pərişan bir fikirdir.
To Belarusian: Бургер быў заÑмучаны ідÑÑ.
To Bosnian: Burger je uznemirena zbog ideja.
Back to English: Burger was upset about the idea.
To Bulgarian: Бургер е бил разÑтроен от идеÑта.
Back to English: The Burger was upset by the idea.
To Catalan: L'Hamburguesa estava molest per la idea.
Back to English: The Burger was upset by the idea.
To Chinese: 汉堡就是沮丧的想法。
Back to English: Hamburg is depressed.
To Croatian: Hamburg se nalazi u depresiji.
Back to English: Hamburg is depressed.

Original text:

"Watch out for the advercows, they've have the wumbonomicon!"

"Cm. advercows, wumbonomicon!"

From English: Watch out for the advercows, they've have the wumbonomicon!
To Arabic: احترس من advercows, كانوا قد يكون wumbonomicon!
Back to English: Watch out for advercows, they may be wumbonomicon!
To Armenian: Watch Õ¤Õ¸Ö‚Ö€Õ½ Õ°Õ¡Õ´Õ¡Ö€ advercows, Õ¶Ö€Õ¡Õ¶Ö„ Õ¯Õ¡Ö€Õ¸Õ² Õ¥Õ¶ wumbonomicon!
Back to English: Watch advercows, they can wumbonomicon!
To Azerbaijani: Baxmaq advercows, onlar wumbonomicon!
Back to English: Watch advercows, they wumbonomicon!
To Belarusian: ГлÑдзець advercows, Ñны wumbonomicon!
To Bosnian: Pazi advercows, oni wumbonomicon!
To Bulgarian: За да гледате advercows, те wumbonomicon!
To Catalan: Veure advercows, que wumbonomicon!
Back to English: See advercows, that wumbonomicon!
To Chinese: è§advercows,wumbonomicon!
Back to English: See advercows, the wumbonomicon!
To Croatian: Cm. advercows, wumbonomicon!
Back to English: Cm. advercows, wumbonomicon!

Original text:

"LOL OMG SO PRO MLG NOOB LOLOLOLOL NOOB REKT GET REKT U WOT M8 U WOT"

"Ha, ha, Oh, my God, because MLG Pro, novice, beginner LOLOLOLOL so REKT REKT don't know M8"

From English: LOL OMG SO PRO MLG NOOB LOLOLOLOL NOOB REKT GET REKT U WOT M8 U WOT
To Arabic: لول OMG حتى PRO MLG مستجد LOLOLOLOL مستجد REKT الحصول على REKT U سوال٠M8 U سوالÙ
Back to English: Lol OMG so PRO MLG noob noob LOLOLOLOL get REKT REKT U WOT M8 U WOT
To Armenian: Lol OMG Õ¡ÕµÕ¶ÕºÕ¥Õ½ MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL Õ½Õ¿Õ¡Õ¶Õ¡Õ¬ REKT REKT U WOT M8 U WOT
Back to English: Lol OMG so MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL get REKT REKT U WOT M8 U WOT
To Azerbaijani: Lol OMG belə MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL əldə REKT REKT U WOT M8 U WOT
Back to English: Lol OMG so MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL get REKT REKT U WOT M8 U WOT
To Belarusian: Lol OMG так MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL атрымаць REKT REKT U WOT M8 U WOT
To Bosnian: Lol oh moj bože pa MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL se REKT REKT U WOT M8 U WOT
Back to English: Lol oh my god so MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL get REKT REKT IN WOT M8 IN WOT
To Bulgarian: Хаха, Боже мой, така MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL да REKT REKT в ЗÐÐЯ M8 ЗÐÐЯ в
Back to English: Haha, Oh my God, so MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL so REKT REKT in WOT M8 KNOW
To Catalan: Haha, Oh, Déu meu, perquè MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL així REKT REKT en WOT M8 SABER
Back to English: Haha, Oh, my God, because MLG PRO noob noob LOLOLOLOL so REKT REKT in WOT M8 to KNOW
To Chinese: 哈哈,噢,我的上å¸ï¼Œå› ä¸ºMLG扶èœé¸Ÿèœé¸ŸLOLOLOLOL所以REKT REKT在ä¸M8知é“
Back to English: Ha, ha, Oh, my God, because MLG Pro, rookie, newbie LOLOLOLOL so REKT REKT don't know M8
To Croatian: Ha, ha, Ah, Bože moj, jer MLG Pro, poÄetnik, poÄetnik LOLOLOLOL tako REKT REKT ne znam, M8
Back to English: Ha, ha, Oh, my God, because MLG Pro, novice, beginner LOLOLOLOL so REKT REKT don't know M8

• Like 2

Original Text:

"I am not a furry!!"

43 Translations, Translator "Yandex":

"I'm Handsome.!!!!!"

Reaction:

7F4bzsW.jpg

I forgot to include the inbetweens (whoops) but it was interesting, though embarrassingly ridiculous, to see the Translator going from "I'm Fluffy!" to "I am cute!" and so forth.

• 1 month later...

Original text:

"Wake up sheeple! "Rock Raiders United" = 18 15 3 11 18 1 9 4 5 18 19 21 14 9 20 5 4 ROCK = 18 + 15 + 3 + 11 = 47 RAIDERS = 18 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 5 + 18 + 19 = 74 Note how this is simply 47 with the digÍ®Í̳̪̠̙̥ͮ̇͌̃̕i̥̜̳ͮtÌ̟̞ͮͤ͆͗s̈́͋̾ͤÌÍ̺̜̻̹ ͂ͧ͑ͦͤ̾Í̞̥̮͇͉̗̯"

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Sheep! The thief stone.= 18 15 3 11 18 1 9 4 5 18 19 21 14 9 20 5 4 Brick= 18 + 15 + 3 = + 11 47 Fun= 18 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 5 + 18 + 19 = 74 Remember, this is only one of the-47:) "

Fluffy Cupcake

The conversation may not make sense full because the history was not saved (steam) and I summed it up in four lines what I recall.

Original text:

"Xiron: Why did the number 192 come to my head when I'm suppose to be entering 244?"
aidenpons: ...okay!
"Xiron. In other words, I don't know what to say."
"aidenpons: No, it means why. Not 'why?' just 'why', because that is a random piece of information that I will NEVER USE."

"Xiron: why don't you pretend, 192, from what I understand, we understand what you want. 244;"
"aidenpons: all is well!"
Xiron: In other words 'I don't know what to say'

"aidenpons in vain. why? However, this information is not yet used."

Edit: Oh the irony in that AIDENPONS gave me my 1000th like on THIS post about how insignificant that 192 message was.
  • Like 2

(Note: The original text is a quote from a thing I'm working on.)

Original text:

"Well, I sure hope they allow giant, living spaceships to park here..."

"This Park is too big, so I hope that this popular area,..."

• Like 2

Astro-Space-Guy

Original text:

"An alien war fleet is attacking your space station!"

...43 translations later...

"A cake missile has eaten mars!"

Wat ._.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I didn't use bad translator for this but it's still pretty dang hilarious.

Original english text: I used google translate because I'm too lazy.

Translated into latin with Google Translator: Translate usus sum quia ego sum etiam piger.

Translated back into english with Google Translator: I am that I am , I am , too, is the sluggard to the use of Google Translate .

EDIT: 

Original text:

"Watch the new LEGO® Elves series full length episodes. Emily befriends four magical elves that join her on a quest through Elvendale to find the portal back home."

...5 translations later, SDL gives us:

"For it observe the new BLOCK OF CONSTRUCTION to® the collection of episode of Elfen completely of length. Emily receives the friendship of four Elfen of magic, that links in a search through Elvendale, find home the portique."

Original text:

"Cloudchaser: What exactly does this machine do? Twilight Sparkle: This is an anemometer. It measures your accelerative velocity and translates it into wing power, thus gauging your cumulative H₂O anti-gravitational potential. Any other questions? Flitter: Yeah. (to Spike) What exactly does this machine do? Spike: It tells you how fast you're flying and how strong your wings are."

...22 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Cloudchaser, how much? Twilight zone-this is the measure of the strength of the wind. Measurement of acceleration, velocity, head of section, to measure the city, and the entire city H₂O anti-gravity is possible. A few questions. Masha. (Anna, who is this number? Spike: speed, fly, which is a strength of his knees."

Original text:

"Pinkie Pie: This is a crib. It is only to be used for napping, sleeping, and on occasion with permission, as a pretend old-timey Western fort."

"General this is a scam. Must be used within a few days rest, sleep, sometimes it's better to say that time in the west part of the castle."

Original text:

"Rock Raiders United has recently undergone a major update. We have opened the community early so users may access the forum. There are a number of areas on the community which are not finished and will be normalized in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience."

"Rock was stolen, the united states has had a significant progress. As you can see, drive, and customers to meet. The company, I don't know what decision to make next week. Thank you for your patience."

Huh. :P

Edited by Ayliffe
  • Like 1

Rock was stolen? O_O

I tried running this good ol' tongue twister through the supposed "TransPerfect". Here is, apparently, the English-to-English (with some changes along the way) translation.

Original text:

"Red lorry, yellow lorry. Red lorry, yellow lorry. Red lorry, yellow lorry. Red lorry, yellow lorry."

...9 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

"Voc samochd krmz Samochd voc samochd krmz Samochd voc samochd krmz Samochd krmz Samochd samochd Voc. "

Did the English dictionary get lost in transit or something?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

LIVE! I COMMAND YOU! LIVE! *Lightning strikes* *Maniacal cackling*

While this isn't the bad translator, it is quite clearly a bad translator... and I thought it was worth posting. The source has been removed due to suspecting scamming (a very shady collection of links on a .pdf regarding sheet music, some of which have absolutely nothing to do with sheet music whatsoever*), but here have these two ingloriously translated epics of an original source, of which we can only guess at.

large.Translated_JoyHasDawned_1.png.926d

large.Translated_JoyHasDawned_2.png.1545

* In fact none of the links have anything to do with sheet music, which is what I was searching for when Google brought this up. They change each time the page is refreshed, to idiocies such as:

• bird_watching_for_dummies.pdf
  • philosophers_of_war
  • powerplant test guide: the fast-track to study for and pass the faa aviation maintenance technician powerplantknowledge exam  .pdf

• experimental zone of the galaxy - planet and lost space projects of maya. in this solar system what have you done! travelers maya people of space-time isbn: 4884814703.pdf *

• lion in the bedroom.pdf

• where's the nearest day spa?.pdf

* Googling that ISBN brings us to a Japanese book translated into English. Another example of bad translation and... another layer of sheer stupidity to this site. In fact, they all appear to be book titles. So what are they doing with headers above them such as "Authoritative information about Joy Has Dawned, Joy has dawned upon the world: Joy Has Dawned: Keith Getty;Stuart Townend:' with links to some quite literally random books? And why did Google then decide to bring it up?

I get the feeling such sites exist everywhere but I simply haven't encountered them. Anyway, enjoy the above trio of Dr Agility, Dr Activity, and Dr Coming.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.