END IT?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. END IT?

• NO
    • NO
    • STFU LEGO!
    • Yes

DeactivatedAccount

Hey, there planning bringing back Slizers/Throwbots...

But its still in developement, i hope they do. Bring back the Original Technic Lego Action figures

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• DeactivatedAccount

• TheEPICtrainrider

• Cirevam

All residents of Ga-Koro were female, if I recall.

Tahu, Kopaka, Lewa, Pohatu, and Onua are male and the residents of their villages are assumed male, but it's never explicitly stated if there are any females in those villages.

All residents of Ga-Koro were female, if I recall.

Tahu, Kopaka, Lewa, Pohatu, and Onua are male and the residents of their villages are assumed male, but it's never explicitly stated if there are any females in those villages.

Ga-Koro? I thought it was Mata Nui.

There are six villages on Mata Nui. Ta-Koro, Ga-Koro, Le-Koro, etc. One for each element. Ever read the comics or watched the first Bionicle movie? No? Okay then.

Oops. I don't know that much about bionicle, anything that I do know is a little about the original toa. xD

Maybe I shouldn't have posted earlier.

*GTFOs*

• 2 weeks later...

After MNOGII, Bionicle, to me, lost it's cool.

Besides, there is also a recession going on (supposedly), and they may need to pool more resources into Lego Universe (Which, I may be a bit too excited about).

Why do they kill lego technic??!!?

Thats the only lego theme i like!, besides old bionicles.

And I was just sorting my discs when i found lego technic cyberlab 98, which I got from serial when I was 7 years old. That sure brought memories.

• 1 month later...

LEGO® is evil bringing in disney. Pretty soon there will be whinny the pooh, princess, micky mouse, all those. LEGO® is just trying to get money. Mega block is taking all the attention because of this new "Trolls" set that copies LEGO®'s kingdom sets. As for Ban 10, all I can say is YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING ME!!! Ben 10 is the dumbest show on TV. Little kids watch it and now LEGO® will be devoted to no longer the fans of large, complex kits but little 3-6 year olds!!!! Stop LEGO®, your going to kill youself if this continues.

*takes out sledge hammer*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LEGO® is evil bringing in disney. Pretty soon there will be whinny the pooh, princess, micky mouse, all those. LEGO® is just trying to get money. Mega block is taking all the attention because of this new "Trolls" set that copies LEGO®'s kingdom sets. As for Ban 10, all I can say is YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING ME!!! Ben 10 is the dumbest show on TV. Little kids watch it and now LEGO® will be devoted to no longer the fans of large, complex kits but little 3-6 year olds!!!! Stop LEGO®, your going to kill youself if this continues.

And if they don't kill themselves, I think Hydro will :P . I think they should over the course of a few years re-release the old sets. Like RR, the first space, Aquazone, Alpha Team, Arctic sets, time cruisers, and others that I cant remember.

Bioniclemaster

bionicle will end, story of it will continue to 2011

the theme replacing bionicle isn't ben10, but hero factory.

ben10 is and will remain one of lego's biggest mistake, just like galidor

and about techic: i think it'll be a very very very very very very very very very very big mistake

Retsnom Kcor

Actually, there were Winnie The Pooh and Micky Mouse sets in the 90's. The Winnie The Pooh sets were Duplo and I believe Mickey Mouse was 4+ (kind of like LEGO's 3rd worst mistake, Jack Stone).

Retsnom

Honestly I thought Bionicle exhausted after the whole mask of light thing. I don't know if it's just getting older but I do agree that some of the sets they've been releasing recently are more child targeted than before. Particularly the 4-10 region, rather than the classic 10-14+ range. Also the amount of original content has dropped dramatically since the 90s. Not in the sense that Lego is remaking lots of old set themes, like with Power Miners, they've always been doing that since the first space and castle sets. More in the sense that they're almost all based on other franchises, mainly TV shows and movies. I mean a couple years back you had at least one non-franchise based sci-fi set series every year.

I mean take a look at this (note I am not counting Bionicle, which lasted through 01-Present or the Star Wars sets):

Late-70s - Late-80's: "Classic" Space, a very vague series reminiscent of old 50's sci-fi movies, with lots of individual variations.

87-90 - Futuron, a slightly updated version of the classic space look with more colors, the first specifically "good guys"

87 - 90 Blacktron I, is roughly based on the idea of having the "enemies" to the futuron space characters, featuring much darker coolers as the name suggests.

89 - Space Police I, this was the new "good guy" counterpart to Blacktron I, with a self-explanatory title.

90 - M-Tron, one of my personal favorites (one of the first to feature the infamous lime-green translucent pieces). M-Tron was set apart from the good guy bad guy duality, and has very little background story to it, leaving up to your imagination with these very creatively designed sets (also one of the first featuring magnets, hence the "M" in M-Tron)

91 - Blacktron II, an update on the old series to feature the new pieces and ideas, again posing as the "bad guys"

92,93 - Space Police II, the updated "good guy" counterpart to blacktron II, also featuring the new pieces.

93,94 - Ice Planet 2002, another personal favorite, much like M-Tron, is set apart from the good guy bad guy duality.

94,95 - Unitron, the new "good guy" series, featuring ships that detach from the major part of each base/vehicle

95 - Spyrius, the new "bad guy" series, counterpart to Unitron, also featuring detaching ships and lots of robots.

95,96 - Aquanauts, a new direction for sci-fi sets, being set underwater, mining for (and fighting over) shiny crystals

95,96 - Aquasharks, the "bad guy" counterpart to Aquanauts, featuring some very cool shark-style decals.

96 - Explorien, the new "neutral" space series featuring strange pieces that revealed different designs through differently colored plastic planes.

96 - Time Cruisers, Back to the Future anyone?

97 - Roboforce, the new "good guy" series, featuring nothing but robots with rolling/moving legs and very detailed decals.

97 - UFO, the "bad guy" series, featuring...UFO's featuring specialized quarter-circular plates and fiber optic cables!

97 - Aquaradiers, a new "bad guy" counterpart to Aquanauts, featuring sea monster style decals.

97 - Time Twisters, a half continuation half remake of Time Cruisers

98 - Aquanauts, a new "good guy" in the underwater scifi genre, featuring magnets on bendy tubes

98 - Stingrays, the new "bad guy" counterpart for the Aquanauts.

98 - Insectoids, a new "bad guy" in the space series, replacing the UFO series.

99 - Rock Raiders, well of course you all know this one

99 - Space Port, a future-NASA style sci-fi set, sort of an update on the present day style Launch Command sets

00 - ...

01 - Life on Mars, a very interesting space series featuring both "good" and "bad" guys (which one is which is up to you ;) ), rockets, air pressure propelled tube transportation, and giant robotic mechs with claws mining translucent rocks with colored gems inside. What more could you ask for?

02 - ...

03 - ...

04 - ...

05 - ...

06 - Exo-Force...kind of a Gundam rip-off

07 - Aqua Radiers (with a capital R), a remake of the old Aquazone sets

08 - Mars Mission, a remake of the Life on Mars style series, tho less creative (big wheels and treads now becoming a fashion in...well nearly every set)

09,10 - Space Police III, A very refreshing remake of the old Space Police series, with some very cool and detailed space ships and vehicles.

10 - Atlantis, another refreshingly creative series based on discovering Atlantis, though not much as been released for it yet, mostly a lot of sea monsters, rather than submarine/undersea ships.

I am somewhat pleased that they are trying to get back into doing sci-fi sets, though most of them have been lacking compared to the old pre-99 sets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.