Tunnel Transport

Addictgamer

No that would be the "bad formatting" when he pasted that. If all those were blank, he'd have problems with everything not just the TT.

Addictgamer

LargeHeli          path/to/data

Simply replace path/to/data with vehicles/the-folder-containing-the-TT's-data-files

• 5 months later...
The Ascending Space

Call me super Lazy, but is there a text file for the configuration file on the Tunnel Transport? Wherever I try to copy paste it from the first page here, it only pastes in one line, and it won't (obviously) work like that.

Call me super Lazy, but is there a text file for the configuration file on the Tunnel Transport? Wherever I try to copy paste it from the first page here, it only pastes in one line, and it won't (obviously) work like that.

Nope, sorry. You'll need to seperate the lines yourself, or get a better browser like I did which allows you to copy paste the text in the exact format it was on the site.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem, the game doesn't open, the Loading screen appears, and it starts loading the Main Menu, but then, it goes all black, and the game crashes. What do I do?

First off, do you even know how to mod?

May seem a silly question, but there have been times when the problem was that the user didn't even know that the LEGO.cfg existed, because they didn't even know how to mod.

Second off, are you 100 % sure this mod is the cause of the game screwing up? Might it be conflicting with another mod? Or did you install several mods at the same time (If you did, then any one of those mods can be the cause, not necessarily this one)?

Third off, tell us every step you took to installing this mod.

Well, I just installed several High Poly mods, nothing else, and while installing this mod, I did the following:

1. Edit the LEGO.cfg file using Notepad, I don't know whether using Notepad is the problem or not;

2. Copy/Paste the BigHeli folder into the Vehicles folder.

3. Compile WAD files.

That's it, I didn't do anything else.

1. Edit the LEGO.cfg file using Notepad, I don't know whether using Notepad is the problem or not;

2. Copy/Paste the BigHeli folder into the Vehicles folder.

1. Considering that it's basicly a txt file, I'd say no.

2. Woah wait, the LargeHeli is already in the vehicles folder?

I'm assuming he would be installing the carry glitch patch when he's replacing the LargeHeli folder. The only thing it changes is a few animations so there shouldn't be a problem until he starts a level. The patch does include all of the files in the LargeHeli folder so there's a possibility that one of those could be a problem.

Those wouldn't crash the game until you see one of them. If you would have read the posts above then you would have seen that.

If a model or animation has corruption the game crashes while loading.

Correction: bad LWOs crash when loading. Bad LWSes crash when viewed in-game. You can put something with a bad LWS into a level and the level won't crash until that LWS is played.

And I seem to have mixed them up again. Thanks for the correction.

Also, seeing that the high poly models were downloaded from here, I would say that that is not the cause of the crashes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.