Tunnel Transport

Addictgamer

Hmmmmmm...

Could you take code from the Large Cattermaran and splice it into the Tunnel Transport's code? :| I tried it but there are so many entanglements with the code. I WILL ATEMPT IT IF MY NAME REALLY ISN'T HYDROGEN!!!!!! :D:D:D:D :D

Hmmmmmm...

Could you take code from the Large Cattermaran and splice it into the Tunnel Transport's code? :| I tried it but there are so many entanglements with the code. I WILL ATEMPT IT IF MY NAME REALLY ISN'T HYDROGEN!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

No, it's nothing to do with the code. It's the LWS (LightWave Scene) files which define the animations etc. So far, we know of no compatible editor for lightwave scenes (at least, nothing free).

I mean code, not scripts; the cfg's and ae's.

I also disagree with mouse. If it were true, the vehicle would only disappear.

I figured it out! what happens is the tunnel transport, after it picks up a vehicle, turns on a stealth cloak and projects a hologram of the vehicle and the RR, but the projector for the RR is aimed at the wrong place. jk not really. But yeah, its probably the LWS file.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's start a topic on "How to get the tunnel transport to carry vehicles"

Why bother when IT'S ALREADY DONE:

I'm going to fix up the nulls so it looks a little better then do some tests to find bugs, like getting monsters to attack the TT when it's carrying. I will upload the files when I'm certain it's done.

CIREVAM!!! :0

You must make the lasers work. If you can accomplish this task, you are unstoppable and will receive ∞ Man Nerd Points.

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=252

This image was taken by Jezereal and shows what happens when you set a vehicle to carry itself.

So no crash.

jj88, what do you mean "if"? Look three posts above yours. I merely need to release the files and then everyone will love me we can add it to the first post.

• 3 months later...

You should just make a freaky fast vehicle with no costs, that goes everywhere, drills everything!!!! like a flying chrome crusher!

• 2 weeks later...

Was this hidden somewhere in the game then? As BigHeli or something? Because when you hover over the icon, the kind lady says it's name.

Jets is her name.

And they were a beta element that was cut out and only used in Frozen Frenzy

I see.. because in the cfg, you see a lot of side notes, so I'm not surprised that there is some hidden stuff in there.

Jet is her name.

Fix't for great justice.

Yes, there is a lot of hidden and unused stuff in the game. Lazy devs were to lazy to take the stuff out, and now we have them.

• 8 months later...

Okay

} Stats { Pilot {} RockMonster {} SmallSpider {} Bat {} TinyRM {} TinyIM {} Slug {} LavaMonster {} IceMonster {} Hoverboard {} SmallHeli {} Smallmlp {} SmallCat {} SmallDigger {} SmallTruck {} Bulldozer {} WalkerDigger {} LargeDigger {} LargeCat {} LargeHeli { Levels 3 CanBeDriven TRUE InvisibleDriver TRUE CrossLand TRUE CrossWater TRUE CrossLava TRUE ClassAsLarge TRUE UseBigTeleporter TRUE InvisibleDriver TRUE CarryVehicles TRUE CostCrystal 6 RouteSpeed 20.300:00.400:00.500 TrackDist 80.0 CollRadius 22.0 CollHeight 30.0 PickSphere 50.0 UpgradeCostOre 0:0:15:20 UpgradeCostStuds 0:0:3:4 ShowHealthBar TRUE EngineSound SND_HeliEngine } LargeMLP {} Barracks {} Powerstation {} OreRefinery {} TeleportPad {} TeleportBIG {} Docks {} Toolstation {} GunStation {} Geo-dome {} Upgrade {} PowerCrystal {} ProcessedOre {} Ore {} Boulder {} Pusher {} Freezer {} LaserShot {} ElectricFence {} Path {} } Dependencies { AlwaysCheck:Path Pilot:0 AlwaysCheck:Pilot Toolstation:0 AlwaysCheck:ElectricFence Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0 AlwaysCheck:ToolStation Pilot:0 AlwaysCheck:TeleportPad Pilot:0,ToolStation:1 AlwaysCheck:Docks Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1 AlwaysCheck:PowerStation Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1 AlwaysCheck:Barracks Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1 AlwaysCheck:Upgrade Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1 AlwaysCheck:GEO-Dome Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1 AlwaysCheck:OreRefinery Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1 AlwaysCheck:GunStation Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1 AlwaysCheck:TeleportBig Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1 AlwaysCheck:Hoverboard Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0 AlwaysCheck:SmallDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0 AlwaysCheck:SmallTruck Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0 AlwaysCheck:SmallCat Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0,Docks:0 AlwaysCheck:SmallMLP Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1 AlwaysCheck:SmallHeli Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1 AlwaysCheck:Bulldozer Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0 AlwaysCheck:WalkerDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0 AlwaysCheck:LargeMLP Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1 AlwaysCheck:LargeDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1 AlwaysCheck:LargeCat Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1,Docks:0 AlwaysCheck:LargeHeli Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1 } }

Addictgamer

What in the world...

I think I found out the first problem: Bad formatting! Or was that a copy + paste fail?

It looks like you have duplicate entries in the helicopter entry (two "InvisibleDriver TRUE" entries for example).

You still haven't told us what's wrong though.

Does the game load?

Does any level load?

Does the TT show up in the vehicle menu?

What happens when you teleport the TT? (if you can)

It looks like you have duplicate entries in the helicopter entry (two "InvisibleDriver TRUE" entries for example).

You still haven't told us what's wrong though.

Does the game load?

Does any level load?

Does the TT show up in the vehicle menu?

What happens when you teleport the TT? (if you can)

1.yes

2.yes

3.no

4.see three

okay so now I told you guys the problem can you help fix it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.