Tunnel Transport

Addictgamer

This mod will enable the tunnel transport. A file for fixing the carry glitch is included at the end of the post.

Manual Install:

Spoiler

Install

Paste this at the end of the LEGO.cfg file.

LEGO* {
;--------------------------------------------------------
; TUNNEL TRANSPORTER MOD by Rock on RR/Addictgamer/Cyrem
;--------------------------------------------------------

Stats {

Pilot {}
RockMonster {}
SmallSpider {}
Bat {}
TinyRM {}
TinyIM {}
Slug {}
LavaMonster {}
IceMonster {}
Hoverboard {}
SmallHeli {}
Smallmlp {}
SmallCat {}
SmallDigger {}
SmallTruck {}
Bulldozer {}
WalkerDigger {}
LargeDigger {}
LargeCat {}
LargeHeli {

Levels 3
CanBeDriven TRUE
InvisibleDriver TRUE
CrossLand TRUE
CrossWater TRUE
CrossLava TRUE
ClassAsLarge TRUE
UseBigTeleporter TRUE
InvisibleDriver TRUE
CarryVehicles TRUE
CostCrystal 6
RouteSpeed 20.300:00.400:00.500
TrackDist 80.0
CollRadius 22.0
CollHeight 30.0
PickSphere 50.0

UpgradeCostOre 0:0:15:20
UpgradeCostStuds 0:0:3:4

ShowHealthBar TRUE

EngineSound SND_HeliEngine

}
LargeMLP {}
Barracks {}
Powerstation {}
OreRefinery {}
TeleportPad {}
TeleportBIG {}
Docks {}
Toolstation {}
GunStation {}
Geo-dome {}
Upgrade {}
PowerCrystal {}
ProcessedOre {}
Ore {}
Boulder {}
Pusher {}
Freezer {}
LaserShot {}
ElectricFence {}
Path {}
}

Dependencies {

AlwaysCheck:Path Pilot:0
AlwaysCheck:Pilot Toolstation:0
AlwaysCheck:ElectricFence Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0
AlwaysCheck:ToolStation Pilot:0
AlwaysCheck:TeleportPad Pilot:0,ToolStation:1
AlwaysCheck:Docks Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1
AlwaysCheck:PowerStation Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1
AlwaysCheck:Barracks Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:Upgrade Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:GEO-Dome Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:OreRefinery Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1
AlwaysCheck:GunStation Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:TeleportBig Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:Hoverboard Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallTruck Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallCat Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0,Docks:0
AlwaysCheck:SmallMLP Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:SmallHeli Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1
AlwaysCheck:Bulldozer Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0
AlwaysCheck:WalkerDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0
AlwaysCheck:LargeMLP Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
AlwaysCheck:LargeDigger Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
AlwaysCheck:LargeCat Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1,Docks:0
AlwaysCheck:LargeHeli Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1
}

}

Carry glitch patch:

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/361

Patchman Patch: Download LINK DOWN, use old method

• 1 month later...

I have updated this mod for the new mod installation method. I have also made the mode more realistic for the game. It uses the Super Teleport, costs 4 crystals and it has a number of dependencies.

OK now the problem I'm having is do you mean the very end or somewhere near inside some of the brckets?

At the end of the file, outside the brackets. Not inside any brackets. Paste it after the commented out section at the end of the cfg if you wish.

I have updated this mod for the new mod installation method. I have also made the mode more realistic for the game. It uses the Super Teleport, costs 4 crystals and it has a number of dependencies.

who wants THAT? i say go along with addicts.

At the end of the file, outside the brackets. Not inside any brackets. Paste it after the commented out section at the end of the cfg if you wish.

My other question is does it have to be formatted like that with tabs and returns?

who wants THAT? i say go along with addicts.

you cant tell me whether or not to edit my transport! ITS MY SAVED GAME! now shut up.

Well considering addict's code did not work without fixing it and the fact that doing it this way is so much more organised, I think people will want it.

If you want to make it cost nothing and transport down at the toolstore, I don't care, change that stuff yourself.

Seriously, why do I bother fixing things? I should have just left the broken code there and allowed people to continue to complain that it doesn't work, because people are just going to complain anyway about me fixing it....

My other question is does it have to be formatted like that with tabs and returns?

Not really, but if you want to you can. Just copy and paste it.

• Like 1

Thanks, but I since the Chrome Crusher requires 5 crystals it would need to have a little higher cost. I also put the requirement for Teleport Pad lvl 2 in.

Just some suggestions.

Thanks, but I since the Chrome Crusher requires 5 crystals it would need to have a little higher cost. I also put the requirement for Teleport Pad lvl 2 in.

Just some suggestions.

Ok, I changed the requirement to 6 crystals and TeleportPad lvl 2.

Hm. The Chrome Crusher is way more useful than the TT. The TT can't drill. I say either put the crystal cost back (TeleportPad lv2 is fine IMO) or give the TT drills >:)

You can't edit the first post. I can do so, but I consider it impolite to edit other people's posts that do not violate the rules.

Hence, I ask.

Well...Can't we put up both ways, one is called method one and the other method two.

Then the people decide which method they want.

• 1 month later...

The chrome crusher cant carry vehicles across lava or water. Secondly, who wants everything for free??!! thirdly, I like a challenge...the tt needs to take a little work to get.

I side with Cyrem on this topic.

The chrome crusher cant carry vehicles across lava or water. Secondly, who wants everything for free??!! thirdly, I like a challenge...the tt needs to take a little work to get.

I side with Cyrem on this topic.

Yes, but it can't drill. IMO it needs to cost less than the Chrome Crusher, 3 ECs.

Hmm..What I wrote was just an example of how it can look.

The way it should be done is high cost and use super teleport.

Do people actually copy your post's example mod word for word? *idea*

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...Where is LEGO.cfg??I don't find any of them,not even the map-files (?)

(Sry,I don't speak English as good as well,I'm German >_>)

If you didn't de-compile the wads yet, you won't find it. It should be in the Data folder, that's where mine is. Just do a search in the RockRaiders folder for "LEGO.cfg".

And Anonymouse speaks German. You'll be fine.

• 1 month later...

I want it to be able to carry vehicles without glitching out!!! It leaves behind the vehicle and then a RR is left floating in mid air!!! >:(

I want it to be able to carry vehicles without glitching out!!! It leaves behind the vehicle and then a RR is left floating in mid air!!! >:(

Yes, it's a known glitch. We survive, it's not the end of the world.

Golden Rule: If you want it fixed, fix it yourself.

All I know is that it probably has something to do with LWS files.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.