(This might not really be a project)...

Ben24x7

I have no idea if this topic should go here or General Discussion, I decided here because I was putting too much of my projects (still need to make a start on any of them properly) into General Discussion. Here it is.

I am planning to try and draw/sketch every single Rock raiders item if possible. This means that there will be sketches of the Minifigures, the vehicles, buildings (including ones from the game) and materials/misc objects.

I have just taken a head start on this project with a drawing of Axle (one thing noticeable though is that I accidentally spelt Axle as 'Axel'):

This picture was created using a real minifig version of Axle for the hat, face print, torso print and a medium sized (or X2) Minifigure torch to get the details of a real minifigure. I made another accident which cannot be seen in the final picture which was that the head (and hat) was too small. Using Adobe Photoshop 6 I quickly resized the head and cropped the picture.

I am going to see if I can create a drawing/sketch of the Chrome Crusher (which I have a physical version of as well) which I hope might turn out well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.