Campaign 2 91% Complete | Now: First Level-Correcting Phase|

Hammerkraft

I'll contacted him, through his suggestion box on twitch, and may check out his stream tomorrow, if he doesn't answer.

I was his first RRU profile visitor since 2018 ?

• 1 month later...
Hammerkraft
On 2/1/2021 at 12:05 AM, webfischi said:

I'll contacted him, through his suggestion box on twitch, and may check out his stream tomorrow, if he doesn't answer.

I was his first RRU profile visitor since 2018 ?

On 1/31/2021 at 9:43 PM, phenix8fr said:

can you come back for finish it ? :)

Hi!

Yeah, Im still alive.

So, as already well known, Im not working on it since some years.

The data and all is still available and the work isnt destroyed or so.

I recently know, that the most time-consuming part is, to polish the modded Levels.

The Levels may need to get remodeled, because I sometimes made destroyable Walls to close to the maps border (1 undestroyable wall to border, than destroyables) , and the Camera stops to far to get a good view, on what is there.

Its no problem for the gameplay, just for the games playability.
(Also, there are some levels which dont works as intended, which breaks the level and make it unsolvable, espacially those, which need a lot of scripting)

Also I got a classic problem of working on a digital project:
At the time I was working on it, I get more and more better with the Level Editor and Scripts and as so, after making a lot of levels I thought: Ouch, you need to redo some levels, because Trigger X and Part Y does not work in that way you thought. And so, the Levels was made, but in further working they seems to need upgrades. Thats a circle of work in polishing Maps... And I didnt know that the years I worked on it, and put a lot of time into it, without getting much progress or even a finished version for public.
That was one big reason to stop working on it, because it seems to dont get finished even I worked a lot on it.

Well, I finished at the end of 2020 my university life, which costed a lot of time.

I may be able to engage to this, but I wont say if Im able to get this thing finished sometime.

If I can start working on it more, I just would post here if I can get a real progress, all other wouldnt be nice after loosing the time to work on it. :/ 

Well, so far, its existing but no working on it. At least, no tellable work.

Greetings,

Hammerkraft/Magiehammer

P.S.: Sorry for not answering that long, I thought I get a notice-mail when something is going on in this thread, but yeah... Thanks to @webfischi for contacting me :)

On 3/30/2021 at 6:20 PM, Hammerkraft said:

I may be able to engage to this, but I wont say if Im able to get this thing finished sometime.

If I can start working on it more, I just would post here if I can get a real progress, all other wouldnt be nice after loosing the time to work on it. :/ 

Well, so far, its existing but no working on it. At least, no tellable work.

I have time for help you for finish it this year ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.