LEGO AcceleRacers [OVERHAUL MOD]

RobExplorien

RobExplorien

Damaged in what sense? I can still download it without problems, and the contents seem to be fine for me.

In my computer if I try to extract the contenents it give me an error message.

KFOpdum.png

4eLEWDF.png

BUT SIZE = 0?! DOES THAT MEAN...WE'RE ALL DEAD?!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

RobExplorien

In my computer if I try to extract the contenents it give me an error message.

I think it most likely is a problem only on your side then, for I haven't had any other complaints about a 'broken' .zip file or something similar.

• 1 month later...

Bèta release for LEGO AcceleRacers uploaded. Let's see if you can beat Rocket Racer this time.

EDIT: Changelog also in main topic post.

• 3 months later...

And... This is what you get when you combine hot wheels with Lego.

The bump was so strong it knocked Earth out of orbit. Don't bump old topics.

6a00e54ef2e21b88330168e8fcb6e3970c.jpg

6a00e54ef2e21b88330168e8fcb6e3970c.jpg

it was only 2 months old. forums are made to post on,so dont stop him.

it was only 2 months old. forums are made to post on,so dont stop him.

Considering the size of your sig, you'll be the last person I take advice from on forum rules.

And even if it was a rule, rules are ment to be broken.

How does this not constitute as trolling?

And even if it was a rule, rules are ment to be broken.

Not on my watch. And my watch says "McJobless will endlessly follow you and remind you about how your posting behaviour is wrong." Please follow the rules if you don't want a hyped-up Aussie screaming in your ear.

• Like 9

Though the rules do say not to bump old topics, I think there are exceptions to that rule, mod topics being one of them. If someone is having an issue with the mod or has suggestions or feedback they should voice it, even if the last post was two months ago. If the bumping rule was followed everywhere, even on mod topics and forum games, then this has become a very sad place.

• Like 1

I didn't mean THAT. xD

I was just being funny, I try to follow the rules.

it%27s%20not%20funny.gif

Though the rules do say not to bump old topics, I think there are exceptions to that rule, mod topics being one of them. If someone is having an issue with the mod or has suggestions or feedback they should voice it, even if the last post was two months ago. If the bumping rule was followed everywhere, even on mod topics and forum games, then this has become a very sad place.

Who do you take me for? Go look at his post and tell me that was any bit important or relevant. He made an unfunny comment without contributing anything else, or asking for any assistance. His bump was useless.
  • Like 7

• 6 years later...

Hello, from where can I download this "Lego AcceleRacers", is that also possible to make the rest of the opponent's cars faster than the player's car and add more laps than 3 to make the game more exciting?

Go to the first post in this topic. The link there still works. There was an issue with the embedded Youtube video using the old embed code, so the preview was too big and covered up the link (at least for me). I fixed it, so you should be able to see the link now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.