Tutorial: Scene Modding and Object Moving

Brickulator

Brickulator

How do I duplicate the door on the test track? It will only show a texture.

If you'd asked me a year ago I might have had an answer but it's been so long since I've really been able to do any Racers stuff. Give me a few months and I'll get back on to it xP

• 10 months later...
Brickulator

*bump*

Ok I haven't been active here for ages but it's annoying me that none of the images in this tutorial work because of maj being dead so I uploaded them all here: http://imgur.com/a/bwdD8

I would edit them into the OP but this editor is horrible to use :P I don't know why the forum was converted to a beta release of IPB4 which should never be used on a non-test forum but whatever :ninja:

• 1 year later...

Hey moderators (or just @Terrev)!

I'd like to request a cleanup on the original post.

Fix the broken images by using the images linked in the above post.

Fix some encoding issues:

Apostrophes are shown as: ’

Open quotes are shown as: “

Close quotes are shown as: â€

It's only been a few years since my post got butchered but I finally got around to fixing it. Found my original google doc for the tutorial so I just copied that over with working image links. I don't have time to proof read it or improve the formatting but it's got to be better than it was before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.