LEGO Racers Theme Overhaul

Jimbob

To restate what I said earlier which was "People are great at sitting there giving ideas, but they are too lazy to actually do it and would much rather do other things."; People who have the game and are fully capeable of modding and have the time, just like to throw out ideas, but would just much rather do other things on their computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6K94S3HiEM

You're missing the point entirely. Nobody has an obligation to the community projects on this site, and for all we know most people may not like the project as a whole, but still want to contribute ideas out of courtesy.

You have no idea what people are doing with their time. How do you know that those "other things" don't take more priority?

And if they don't know how they can learn to do a few things from the tutorials on this site.

Not really. And not everyone plans on spending time learning just for one community mod.

What needs to be done is listed in the first post, and as for when, there is no time limit, currently.

No it's not. Just a lot of text. You need a brief list of specific things (Create HD textures, build 5 new tracks with themes X, Y, Z, A, B etc).

What needs to be done is listed in the first post, and as for when, there is no time limit, currently.

No it's not. Just a lot of text. You need a brief list of specific things (Create HD textures, build 5 new tracks with themes X, Y, Z, A, B etc).

This is the non-personal project (for lack of a better term) I have done, and as such I obviously don't know the best ways to approach it. Thanks for this suggestion, I've added an overview to the post, but I'm not sure if it's good enough/if the topic lacks any other detail.

• 1 month later...

Sorry that I looked like I abandoned this, I was really on vacation.

I'm going to see if I can mod before school starts, but don't expect much. The laptop which works with Racers is dead...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.