Exploding LEGO logo

Brickulator

Brickulator

A couple of weeks ago I made a blog post about a a video I made using a reversed LEGO software ident to make it look like the LEGO logo was exploding. I've just made an updated version and I thought I'd give it a thread rather than a blog post, because this is a forum after all :P

This one uses the highest quality version of the LEGO logo video that I have found, ripped straight from one of the BIONICLE movie DVDs. I also got rid of the LEGO Island music that I used in the first version and used sounds from the extended Rock Raiders intro from an old demo CD, I think it works quite nicely for the "explosion".

Also, since I managed to isolate the High Voltage Software music the other day, I tried mixing it with the normal, non-reversed LEGO logo and it almost feels like they were made for each other, if you ask me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3RL12aolE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.