Rock Raiders montage

zimonitrome

Car CrazeXVI

The utter stupidity of this type of video fits in quite well with the fact that Rock Raiders are utterly stupid.

It's perfect!

• Like 2

O_O O_O

You're lucky mate, I almost lost my drink to this. Was not expecting this in the slightest.

Well done. I loved it, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

lol noscope.

Thanks for posting this.

Just wanted to clarify, I watch these videos ALL THE TIME. I absolutely love them. The completely over-the-top nature, usually for the most boring games...it's fantastic.

This one is no exception. I loved it. Never thought LegoRR would get one. Thank you sir.

If Rock Raiders was released in 2013, I would say this is the commercial for it.

But I personally hate dubstep!!!  >.<

CYREM, INCREASE THE POSITIVE LIKE QUOTA. THIS MAN NEEDS A LIKE, STAT.

I haven't even watched it, but I liked it too, just because you said this. ;P

Cut the swearing fella. And next time I'd rather see no flashes, lens flares and all that.

----THE JOKE---->

D: <- YOUR HEAD

Never seen the 360 4/20 MLG n0-skrubz videos?

• Like 3

The Ace Railgun

Erm...hmm...well...how do I put this nicely....well for one thing all I understood is that it was RockRaiders but the rest is all a bit fuzzy...a bit to fast and not exactly a montage...but ummm...very creative I guess...I have never seen this type of video before...

Cut the swearing fella. And next time I'd rather see no flashes, lens flares and all that.

Erm...hmm...well...how do I put this nicely....well for one thing all I understood is that it was RockRaiders but the rest is all a bit fuzzy...a bit to fast and not exactly a montage...but ummm...very creative I guess...I have never seen this type of video before...

You people need education.

Basically, these are a parody of the constant gameplay montages people upload to YouTube, claiming to be "MLG" (Major League Gaming, in other words "Professional). The creators of said montages usually displayed foul behaviour, telling people to "get on their level".

These videos were created to mock the creators of the original montage. Basically, they use the over-the-top camera tricks, colour filters, text, constant camera cuts, zoom in and outs etc, that original montage makers use, but of course, these guys go WAY over the top, and then use 1337-5p34k and whatnot in the description to parody the behaviour of the montage creators.

These things are always hilarious. Especially considering they usually use slower-pace games like Farm/Train/Fork-Lift Simulator and even Internet Explorer.

Especially considering they usually use slower-pace games like Farm/Train/Fork-Lift Simulator and even Internet Explorer.

TIL Internet Explorer is a slow-paced game, that explains a lot about my experience with it.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

So... I stop by after (an admittedly long) hiatus, and this is what greets me! That was awesome!! Props to you Mr Zimonitrome!!

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.