Island recreations.

Ben24x7

This is NOT a project.

I decided that I could try and upload some Lego Island drawn stuff.

First one 'The Workers poem':

Just the lines from the Octan garage mission.

If you want to you can upload some too! Remember: This is NOT, repeat NOT A PROJECT!

• Like 2

This is NOT a project.

Remember: This is NOT, repeat NOT A PROJECT!

Why do you feel the need to say this so many times?

This is NOT a project.

Remember: This is NOT, repeat NOT A PROJECT!

Why do you feel the need to say this so many times?

Because of past experience? I dunno, he's got a point.

On topic: That actually looks pretty good! Maybe we'll see some Infoderpiac stuff!

I'll give it a try. If you cannot read the lettering then click on the image. It will take you to my gallery where there is a white background behind the black lettering, making it easier to read.

Looking at McStudz's and Cirevam's requests I thought I could put them into a small comic. But the dialogue got shortened because the page wasn't big enough:

What is happening is that the infoderpiac wants all lego citizens to break the law. He messes with Nick's sound file and Nick gives speeding tickets to those who are going over the infoderpiac's new speed limit, 1 millimetre per hour.

If you are saying it is not good then I would agree. If you are saying it is awesome or lower then I am surprised.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.