LEGO Awesomeness

lol username

Dazzgracefulmoon

I love browsing this thread. it reminds me of browsing through the old LU lab and seeing everyone's creations.

aidenpons

my jaw is on the floor

sounds about right

IT'S JUST SO BIG

@Arthuriel, is the LMS 1:1 bigger, smaller, or the same size as that?

Arthuriel

Yeah, this is just insane o_O. Reminds me of similar projects like the LEGO version of the battleship Yamato.

Sizewise? I think, that volume- and dimensionwise the L.M.S. Explorer would be bigger, because according to the data* (like the length for example) from the MLCAD dimension tool the L.M.S. Explorer is 304,51 inches long (that includes the front antennas though), which translates to ~25,38 feet (the battleship is "only" a bit under 25 ft according to the thread).

edit: This is my 500th post! The prophecies are true!**

*you can find the dimensions in a spoiler in the 1st post of the L.M.S. Explorer thread.

**add this meanlingless phrase to make a more dramatic post^^

origamihero

CHAINSAW ARM!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Dazzgracefulmoon said:

Did someone say ICE PLANET MECHS?

I don't think so

MUCINEXSWEEP

Well, I most like castle as one of LEGOs three main themes and I found this video. ITS THE DRAGON MASTERS VS ROYAL KNIGHTS.

• Like 2

Love that dino island diorama. The boat there was my first 'big' set.

Some shirts that were either from that tour or something related to it somehow ended up being sold at a dollar store in the middle-of-nowhere, Idaho. I don't know if the two we got are still around or not.

origamihero

That just does not make any sense to me with all the wheels around but still very cool looking.

I go away for 24 hours and you have created this mind-blowing assortment of... well... LEGO Awesomeness.

On 8/05/2016 at 5:36 AM, LegosinspaceFTW said:

Well, I most like castle as one of LEGOs three main themes and I found this video. ITS THE DRAGON MASTERS VS ROYAL KNIGHTS.

<snip>

Somebody has no clue how most medieval weapons worked, with the exception of the crossbow, which was designed to be simple so peasants could use it l405G.jpg

• Like 1

characters-2.jpg

life_on_mars_-_planet_mars.jpg

docking01.jpg

turtlewalker01.jpg

space3.jpg

There's tons of neat LEGO stuff in this gallery.

11 hours ago, chromecrusher said:

That just does not make any sense to me with all the wheels around but still very cool looking.

It's kind of an unusual ship. The build was inspired by the Nebuchadnezzar from the Matrix movies.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.