Rock raider remakes

Ben24x7

I was saying I was gettting pretty bothered that people were commenting on my models. I am not asking for comments because we are getting way off track.

lol username

I was saying I was gettting pretty bothered that people were commenting on my models. I am not asking for comments because we are getting way off track.

Let me get this straight:

You're posting your work on a forum and not wanting replies to it?

... Whaaaaaa?

I only wanted to see what other members of the RRU community would create stuff to do with Rock raiders (and Rock raiders only) like pictures or models (either physical or computer) or drawings... whatever.

Everyone was commenting on my start-off model which was leading nowhere within the topic.

lol username

I only wanted to see what other members of the RRU community would create stuff to do with Rock raiders (and Rock raiders only) like pictures or models (either physical or computer) or drawings... whatever.

We have various subforums for these things, where people post their own individual topics per creation. Narrowing the Rock Raiders theme down to one topic would make things cluttered, and really makes no sense when we have multiple forums for various types of member creations and feedback. I can see how a post-it-here topic would work for something a subforum doesn't exist for/where there's not enough content for individual topics (for example, RRU quotes, LEGO creation finds from around the 'net, etc), but for this... It just doesn't make sense.

Everyone was commenting on my start-off model which was leading nowhere within the topic.

How was it leading nowhere? It was almost leading to you learning more about 3D rendering before you flipped out. :|
  • Like 2

Addictgamer

Woah, do you even understand how forums work? Think back to the classical Roman forums. The entire city converged there. That's where trading happened. Both trading of goods, ideas, and the latest news. Our modern forums are no different.

I have two suggestions for you:

1: Prepare yourself for feedback when you post a topic or a reply to another topic.

2: If you want to draw more creativity out of the discussions that will occur, post in one of the subforums created for that purpose.

We can apply that second suggestion right now. I (or one of the other staff) can move this topic for you to a more suitable subforum.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.