List of in-game tricks, secrets, and easter eggs

Tauka Usanake

Alcom Isst

I cannot belive you at all. You may have cheated.

You didn't try making Super Station Master again to recheck if you are right?

lol username

Are you seriously implying that I would somehow "cheat" to show something that, if it had actually been a "cheat", could have been easily disproved by anybody else? That would be an incredibly stupid thing to do. Yet here you are refusing to believe something multiple people have said and one actually shown with a screenshot, yet you're claiming they're all lying, without you even testing it for yourself.

Wow.

Edit: Here's a video I recorded to show you, as apparently you don't want to test it for yourself:

• Like 5

This site has been running for 4-5 years. There are members here across all age groups, with thousands of posts and hundreds of likes under their belts. We have collectively worked together to solve some of the toughest modding challenges for these classic games. We are universally recognised as THE website for classic LEGO games.

If we say something is a certain way, chances are we speak the truth. If you can provide evidence against us, then you're welcome to challenge us, but without the evidence, you need to learn to have respect for the people who are responsible for this site being what it is.

• Like 5

• 8 years later...
On 4/16/2013 at 9:01 PM, Tauka Usanake said:

Well that seems like a few of the basic ones. A few I know include the large fountain, if you get enough people around that it changes its icon. Clicking it undoes it. Same for the obelisks, turns it 45o.

• The station master can water sun flowers. They can grow kind of tall but I never found out how tall
  • There are sheep and pig minifigs that you can get, but I'm not too sure how. The only way I've gotten any is by having two farms next to each other but I don't believe that's how it's really done for either
  • The dinosaur also has something special if you get enough people around it, but I can't see any visual change. For some reason I think it turns blue :/
  • Halloween themed dead-end road
  • White bungalow house turns into an igloo during winter
  • Gribbits(frogs) from small fountains (simple but just for noting)
  • Rabbits from flowers like bunnies from apple trees

That's all I can get off the top of my head.

EDIT: I just remembered one after looking at the game files again. You can get a milk truck too but I really don't remember where that comes from.

Also little kids go to school. :P The go inside the building and come out later

Even people like firefighters, workers, etc. go to fire stations, fuel tanks, power stations, pizza shops, offices, factories and construction sites to work and come out later

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.