Unused dialog boxes

LUModder

Was looking at the exe through Resource Hacker and found these.

1. Unknown

5a10be64dbcd215c8d0578a6a5ab1e6c.png

2. Start screen (No Pics Needed)

3. Advanced Network

f020cce5f95f58b0db5ba618a41be1cb.png

4. Game Session Selection (Better than the one in-game)

da01bdfead9899bc8f606911f579e680.png

5. Player List

3c07e4e2ee41e26d3e70eb721a8ade91.png

I don't think anyone on the forums has found this yet, if so, correct me.

EDIT: Found another one in the LEGO LOCO.scr file.

917480d391478e3ae2506b1ce73e1fd3.png

Tauka Usanake

I never thought about using Resource Hacker on Loco. What version are you using? I have a 3.6 version installed. Seems to be the last version made.

I never thought about using Resource Hacker on Loco. What version are you using? I have a 3.6 version installed. Seems to be the last version made.

I'm also using 3.6. And yeah, it's just a thought that came to me.

• 4 weeks later...

They're definitely cool, except I knew the 2003 one existed. In the screensavers menu, when you set properties for the Loco screensaver, that's the dialog that appears.

• 4 weeks later...

O.T.
I guess this is a good place to post this.

If some wants to go dumpster-diving read some long, very technical tutorials I found on how to add, edit (and possibly enable) menus from Resource Hacker, we might be able to get these, the LI, IXS, and any other dialog boxes enabled. You can also write some code to explode the exes with a bajillion command-line parameters (or a combo of both) and hope for the best. I plan on looking at this stuff in detail tomorrow and see what I can do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.