The (slightly disturbing) Running Man

Drill Master

@Drill Master:

Oh no, now he has a family D8!

The only thing, which would be even worse, would be a sitcom with this family called "The Runners" (or some other name).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's only the first episode, but this has a lot of potential :D (because you have to start somewhere).

The riddle was also a nice addition (collect the 8 Running Man heads to become the Running Master xD *imagine a Dragonball parody*).

• Like 1

Drill Master

It's only the first episode, but this has a lot of potential :D (because you have to start somewhere).

The riddle was also a nice addition (collect the 8 Running Man heads to become the Running Master xD *imagine a Dragonball parody*).

I plan to have a little mini game in every episode. Maybe.

• 4 months later...

Dun Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun!!!!!!!

The Running Family has returned!

Recently, there has been an uproar in crimes around the city: People stealing cars, cars stealing people, armed robbers robbing arms, cats littering, doors slamming, toilets flushing, cell phones buzzing, and many more acts of violence. The Running Family has had enough. They devised a plan to protect the city from further crime.

Introducing...

The Super Running Morph Bot!

gallery_4309_262_24780.png

The Super Running Morph Bot is equipped with a Quad Raildogun and Running Man Jr's Laser Eyes! Hired by the government, The SRMB Protects the city from all danger, but is sure to be home for dinner.

All of my previous links are broken, so I will get them soon. I MUST re-establish the Running Man topic to its full and utterly horrific glory!

And I thought, that the topic of this thread was complete and utter madness, which keeps exponentially growing.

about the lastest madman creation: Wow, Run-Formers. A new level of madness has occured :D

• Like 1

Thanks to you, DM, I've hit the like limit and it's not even midday. :P

<snip>

No, no, this is on topic. It's just that what is defined here as 'on-topic' would be defined as 'permanent ban' anywhere else. :P

Why on earth did you go and resurrect the not-so-slightly-disturbing Running Man? And to think, I wanted a peaceful afternoon. D:

• Like 3

<snip>

No, no, this is on topic. It's just that what is defined here as 'on-topic' would be defined as 'permanent ban' anywhere else. :P

Eurgh. As much as I hate to say it, he's correct, but only for the part in bold.

lol username

...That work of art... Did you think about entering a drawing/coloring contest ?

I should probably post it on DeviantArt. Just think of the views and favorites!
  • Like 3

...That work of art... Did you think about entering a drawing/coloring contest ?

I should probably post it on DeviantArt. Just think of the views and favorites!

DeviantArt loves that stuff!

Just add some homestuck and we've got a hit on our hands.

• 7 months later...

Its not as disturbing but I made my own (except A, it isn't lego and B, it doesn't have red eyes and a moustache);

gallery_7257_349_843277.png

But trust me, I did all I could.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.