The (slightly disturbing) Running Man

Drill Master

omg-nooo-o.gif

THIS TOPIC WAS BURIED DEAD IN THE DESERT SANDS OF EGYPT BY BARON VON BARRON HIMSELF TO KEEP IT FROM EVER SCARING LITTLE LEGO PEOPLE AGAIN.

Nah, nice image you made there Ben. The cap's a nice touch.

Nah, nice image you made there Ben. The cap's a nice touch.

Thank you.

And nice choice of .gif by the way.

No problem.

Appreciated. Please like, comment and subscribe.

• Like 2

Before anyone considers making more of these, lemme just put all the designs so far in one place:

I've linked each image to its post if you want to find out who made the relevant abomination.

Now, are y'all sure you want to do this?

Now, are y'all sure you want to do this?

//Rebooting TsdRM

Reboot complete

//

Do you want to load the .txt files? (y/n)

/n

...Too Bad...

Loading_Scripts...

0% 26% 64% 100%

Scripts_Successfully_Loaded

//

Loading_Models...

ERR0R; RRU/Topics/Models/Runner.mdl is missing it's texture

Do you want to override this? (y/n)

/y

Models_Successfully_Loaded

//

Do you want Lens Flares applied? (y/n)

/y

...Too Bad...

//

Dimension_Load; 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10

[iNSERT PUN HERE]; 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10

Rebooting_"Cryem.exe"; 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...

ERR0R; RRU/User_Systems/Cryem doesn't have a "Cryem.exe" file.

"Cryem.exe"_Reboot_Cancelled

//

Topic_Rebooted

Awaiting Further Instructions

//

They said it couldn't... no... shouldn't be done...

But Xiron and I said "No, It shall be done. It must be done.

And we done it...

We present to you, Version 1.0, The amazing, awesome, and slightly disturbing, RUNNING MAN!

In GMod!  :af:

gallery_4309_262_401150.png

That's right! The Running Man has visited the world of GMod. It took us only 6+ hours to port him over (mainly because Xiron helped me through the process step by step and the times I screwed up and he helped me repeat the steps and when programs refused to work properly...) 

But nonetheless we've done it!

Thank you Xi again for all the help! :)

Notez:

The Running man is just a physics model.

We plan (maybe) to implement ragdoll physics.

And the little tiny RM on the left is the actual size. I used a resizing tool to make him larger and easier to see in all his glory.

More changes and improvements to come in the future! We'll keep you posted.

• Like 6

We present to you, Version 1.0, The amazing, awesome, and slightly disturbing, RUNNING MAN!

In GMod!  :af:

AAAGH! Run away! Run away! Run aw... wait... That's what he'd want us to do...

BACK AWAY SLOWLY!

We plan (maybe) to implement ragdoll physics.

Possible other suggestions;

- Release Model when done (because what kind of person doesn't want RM in Garry's Mod)

- Maybe, when applying ragdoll physics, make joints move on one axis (like in the actual model, but you don't have to)

- Make an NPC version; With a (slightly disturbing) running animation

Fluffy Cupcake

- Release Model when done (because what kind of person doesn't want RM in Garry's Mod)

- Maybe, when applying ragdoll physics, make joints move on one axis (like in the actual model, but you don't have to)

-I don't know about Drill Master, but I don't post about stuff I do then plan to not release anything.

-Maybe... maybe. (probably though, just to be realistic)

-Mmmmmm. Chances of doing this are not high, at least on my end.

-I don't know about Drill Master, but I don't post about stuff I do then plan to not release anything.

-Maybe... maybe. (probably though, just to be realistic)

-Mmmmmm. Chances of doing this are not high, at least on my end.

- Okay

- Okay

- Well, when you release it would I have permission to take the model, port it into SFM and make a (slightly disturbing) running animation?

• 4 months later...

*Topic Bumper-car*

I have regretted to do this, but it must also be done. I don't care if I have to Double Post to show the world what I've created. I don't care if I am killed by a mob of disturbed RRU Members. I MUST show this to you...

JpvdH7w.jpg

Oh boy, it's finally been done. THE FIRST FANART!!!

I fear the First Erotic Fanfic. In that day the world shall end.

I fear the First Erotic Fanfic. In that day the world shall end.

You'd better fear for the First Erotic Comic, because I've got one in the works...

...and when the Comic is finished and publicly released then the world shall not end, but evaporate in flames of water.

• 4 years later...

Jeez, didn't think I'd be digging up this topic so soon, but I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

Our dear friend, the (slightly disturbing) running man, has recently announced that he's developed a new physical defect/disability.

We're not entirely sure how this happened (maybe it had something to do with his years-long absence, I don't know, but it might explain why he looks a little... dead), but somehow his calves have merged together:

7HR7YuI.png

[ Photo of the titular "running" man and his new disability ]

[ Photo taken on the 09/09/2019  -  Image courtesy of Ben24x7 ]

Doctors have suggested that the "running" man can only get rid of this horrific condition by living a more active/healthy life-style, mainly by joining local sports clubs or gyms. He struggled for the first few weeks, hindered by his inability to run (or even walk), but he seems to have found some luck at the "Disgruntled Underpaid Farmers Potato Sack Racing" club. At the rate he's going, he might even become the world champion of Potato Sack racing, possibly reaching a podium finish at the upcoming international 2020 Potato Sack racing championship (I mean, it's not the most ridiculous thing he's ever done or achieved).

Nonetheless, we wish him all the best in his recovery, and hopefully we'll get to see him run free again... in a slightly disturbing manner.

P.S. Apparently, due to his new disability, he's been thinking of legally changing his name to "The (slightly disturbing) scooting man".

P.P.S. Thank you @Arthuriel for inspiring this artwork/announcement breaking the news on Twitter: 

Spoiler

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.