0% complete

CuppaTea

Hello all,

I've just got Lego rock raiders going a windows 7 computer and it was all going fine until I tried to load a game. Of course, there was nothing there because I hadn't started a game yet. However, I had nearly completed a game on the old computer and would like to transfer the data on to the new computer. I did go into C:Program FilesLEGO MediaGamesRock RaidersData and copied it onto a memory stick because after looking in to the folder, it had five files which looked like they were save files. After putting this folder in the same location on the new computer (and deleting the old one), I started the game and clicked to load a saved game. All the pictures on the left are the same as on the old computer but when I hover my mouse over it, it says 0% complete and if I load the game, none of the levels have been done! :  I have tried to research this problem but no-one else seems to have the same one so I'd be very grateful if someone could help me transfer all my old files.

Thank you.

Greetings, and welcome to Rock Raiders United.

I have an idea about why your saves aren't working. I think you may have copied the save image files rather than the level save files. They are stored separately. But for now there is something you can do as a quick fix. You can unlock all of the levels by right-clicking the shortcut you use to launch the game, going to Properties, then adding the following to the end of the Target field, past the quotes: -testlevels

Getting 100% isn't everyone's cup of tea and it's impossible without modding, but this will at least let you skip the boring beginning levels.

Getting 100% isn't everyone's cup of tea and it's impossible without modding

Only if you're talking about scores and the "perfect" ending.

Thank you very much for the mod, I'm sure I'll use it if any of the levels are too difficult but it would be nice to transfer the old files so I could continue where I left off. I not sure how I could have only copied the pictures over because I did copy the whole 'LEGO media' folder so surely everything in it must have been copied over? Are the save files somewhere more hidden than this?

Thank you again for the modification.

Cuppa Tea.

That is actually no modification, only an (more or less) official parameter of the exe file. 

You shouldn't have any problems with the levels, they are not hard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.