Thrillseeker (not really much of a thrill)

RobExplorien

RobExplorien

I suppose that most here are familiar with the program Game Maker. Well, I too am familiar with it, and had my first encounter with the program last year. Out of this came a somewhat bugging, but playable and frustrating game called: Thrillseeker. A year later, I stumbled upon the file again, and decided to do some bug fixing. It is something like a Pacman game, but with much more added. I've added a few screenshots of the game below. I too have been a fan of Nintendo games (still am actually), and I thought that Boo (that floating marshmallow) would fit for a main character. Other enemies also relate to Nintendo characters, but some are original.

All sprites and animations are 'hand-drawn' (with one exception), and the concept and level design is unique. Not all rights of the game are reserved to me, as I used various sound effects not created by me, as well as the music (it will sound very familiar, I can assure you that). But really, don't you dare to have high expectations of this game. It was my first attempt, so obviously it isn't the best. I suggest to only play this game when bored. The average time to complete the game is about half an hour (probably the maximum). I'm not too sure what difficulty this game is considered, but you decide. It is not mentioned anywhere in the game, but there is a secret level. How to unlock this is up to you to figure out.

The file below contains a .zip file with the game's .exe. You can simply extract the .exe and then play it. Mind that the game may still contain bugs, but I tried my best at fixing them all. Once again, do not consider this as some professional game (or anywhere near that), but more of a game you play once for the heck of it. More information about the game is added in the game itself (see INSTRUCTIONS for that, or press F1 in-game).

(Note: Filelink may not work at all times, please request if the link needs to be updated.)

Last updated March 23: Thrillseeker 0.9.7

Screenshots of Thrillseeker:

NKe2NgZ.png MAIN MENU

91GdbaF.png WORLD 1: JUNGLE, STAGE 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.