PWB: Tribal Island Trail

RobExplorien

RobExplorien

Who doesn't know about or at least remember the lack of green bricks on Tribal Island Trail? They are 'hidden' for the AI paths and are even placed aside the racetrack. This annoyed me for quite some time, but not anymore. This annoyance actually made me think about making a new power-up brick layout for this track, where the AI gets fair chances too. Since I haven't seen any other custom PWB files for this track (or I didn't search well enough), I thought I should make one. Not only have I moved and added green bricks, I adjusted the whole layout. Prepare for more interesting gameplay on Tribal Island Trail. You bet it will be, I even saw Commander Cold use a Warp Boost! I'm not going to spoil the fun with showing the layout in a video, you will have to see and explore it yourself. Again, I have tried to have most of the layout aligned with AI paths.

In order to play with the modified layout, download the file below, containing the modified .PWB file for Tribal Island Trail. Place the file in the RACEC1R1 folder from the extracted LEGO.JAM archive (opt for overwrite), then recompile and place the recompiled .JAM in the folder where your LEGORacers.exe is as well.

https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/POWERUP_486310.PWB

Now all I have to say is: Do not let your opponents grab the green brick before you do! :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.