Cyrem

Cafeteria 1.0 BETA 7 - Launcher & Mod Loader for LRR

Lego Rockfox

Done.

(First Feedback)

After the first start with Cafeteria the old textbug with the missing ä,ö, and ü appears again.

Also Level Titles are in English.

On a sidenote. Is there also a cafeteria version of the latest LRRCE Version available?

aidenpons
10 minutes ago, Lego Rockfox said:

Done.

(First Feedback)

After the first start with Cafeteria the old textbug with the missing ä,ö, and ü appears again.

On a sidenote. Is there also a cafeteria version of the latest LRRCE Version available?

The level titles being in English will be a result of running my Improvements Pack. It would be possible to edit that out but it's so much effort I took a different approach to writing it.

Cafeteria and LRRCE are different things. Cafeteria doesn't need LRRCE to work, and nor does LRRCE. The currently available LRRCE version will work just fine with Cafeteria.

Don't know about the text bug though, that's not something I know about...

Cyrem
1 hour ago, Lego Rockfox said:

Done.

(First Feedback)

Which language are you using?

Both Cafeteria and LRRCE are standalone projects at this time, though CE will need some asset mods for resolution support soon.

Cyrem
9 minutes ago, Lego Rockfox said:

I use the German 1999 Release.

I don't have that copy, can you please send me the LegoRR1.wad file so I can test against it.

Thanks.

Cyrem

1.0 BETA 2 Released

• Removed case sensitivity from AddFilesFromDirectory.
  • Added Patch Extract and ReBuild into right-click menu.
  • Automatically saves and reloads mods before rebuilding.
  • Misc changes.

Download in OP.

@Lego Rockfox, no fix for you issue yet. still working on that.

Cyrem

1.0 BETA's 3,4,5,6,7 Released...

Lots of cool features to increase the power of patching.

Be sure to specify the patch system as "3" in your info.xml to make use of working with mult-cfg's.

Download in OP.

noahc1120

wait so will this work with the DgVooDoo version of Rock Raiders? I'm still new to this whole thing and im quite confused. I want to add the No Frustrating Mechanics Mod and 100% Easy Completion mod. Any help with this will be appreciated! Ty!

aidenpons
20 hours ago, noahc1120 said:

wait so will this work with the DgVooDoo version of Rock Raiders? I'm still new to this whole thing and im quite confused. I want to add the No Frustrating Mechanics Mod and 100% Easy Completion mod. Any help with this will be appreciated! Ty!

Yes, dgVoodoo is a solely graphical addition whereas Cafeteria is a mod loader (well, and a bit more).

Speaking of that, last I checked those mods weren't enabled via Cafeteria functionality, so with the exception of the resolutions which also require Community Edition, installing Cafeteria won't do anything.

LiquidGravity

First I want to say: Awesome Job! It really made mod installs easy!

As someone new coming into using LRR mods I have a suggestion:

In the Mod Manager and Download Mods - please add a Link column to the data grids with a clickable links to each mods page so we can see what each mod is about. You pros may know what Aiden's LRR Rebalanced does or what Cyrem's Improvements Pack does but I've got no idea without searching.

Also a couple issues I had:

Using the mouse scroll wheel on the Download Mods - Category combo box list would change the selection but wouldn't load them in the data grid.

The LRR Resolution setting combo box let me edit the resolution text - I'm not sure if that is a bug or feature.