Cafeteria 1.0 BETA 7 - Launcher & Mod Loader for LRR

Cyrem

Quick question, is it Full Screen only? Not like I care to play in full screen but with a better res, I could play in full screen.

EDIT: Another question, is it meant to freeze your mouse until you Alt-Tab?

Wow, this is incredible.

Can't wait for someone to publish panels coordinates for 1920x1080 :love:

Thank you, Cyrem!

I assume you just do: [new coordinates] = [old coordinate x + (new resolution x - 640), old coordinate y + (new resolution y - 480)], so in your case, [x + 1280, y + 600]

Edit: Obviously you'll need to make sure you're applying it to the right panels. Some won't need to be moved on one axis.

MMmmm, I'm going to need some command line arguments if I'm going to implement this into LMS.

What do you need? Just -apply ? You would need to make sure LRR is running first though.

high poly models/enhanced textures Where to find?? =)

Cyrem has pretty much only just released this. It's being worked on, but slowly because I have assessments and I'm still learning texture upgrades.

That said, these old ones exist and might help for now:

>:( DAMMIT CYREM.

Edited by McJobless

Cyrem, I have a bug on my end that I hope you know how to fix. It loads perfectly, then it just shows the game screen really small in the corner. Any way I can fix it?

MMmmm, I'm going to need some command line arguments if I'm going to implement this into LMS.

What do you need? Just -apply ? You would need to make sure LRR is running first though.

The thing is that I'd like to run your program silently. Just pass -w 1600 -h 900 to it and it starts. I can use multiprocessing to run the game and the tool. If you wanted I guess you could stick a quick little overlay in the frame buffer while the game is loading.

Edit: Preferably I'd like to be able to run it with one thread. You could have the program run the game as a child process, do its magic, then just hide until the game terminates.

Update!

This update now allows the playing of music in levels. Add a "Music" folder and insert any MP3's you want. Cafeteria will pick a random song to play when you start levels. When a song is finished it will choose another. You can also set the volume before starting LRR. I have also embedded the MemoryEditor.dll in the exe, so thats not needed, however there is now 2 new ones due to sound handling. I can't embed these, but I am trying to find a solution. Cafeteria now needs to remain running while LRR is running for handling of the music.

Doc, I haven't added the params yet.

Download in the first post.

I'm rocking NVidia Surround, 3840 x 1024 to be exact. Sometime tomorrow I'll give this a shot to see how it holds up to ridiculous resolutions.

Cyrem, a suggestion for this. With overhauls, would it be possible to make some kind of audio coding system so that we can make specific music play on a specific trigger? So, if Cateria detects an NPL script is passing a certain line (such as GetPoweredCrystals > 10 ? TRUE), we could have scripts for Cafeteria which make it play a certain song? Maybe even then be able to also set conditions for the randomiser when that song is done?

Cyrem, a suggestion for this. With overhauls, would it be possible to make some kind of audio coding system so that we can make specific music play on a specific trigger? So, if Cateria detects an NPL script is passing a certain line (such as GetPoweredCrystals > 10 ? TRUE), we could have scripts for Cafeteria which make it play a certain song? Maybe even then be able to also set conditions for the randomiser when that song is done?

Yes I was considering a system where you could trigger such things when crystals/ore/oxygen gets to certain amounts.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having difficulties getting the music folder to work properly - it turns out it was reading it off the disc. I'm running Windows 7, and I've got the folder in C:Program Files (x86)LEGO MediaGamesRock Raiders. Is it supposed to be somewhere else?

I'm having difficulties getting the music folder to work properly - it turns out it was reading it off the disc. I'm running Windows 7, and I've got the folder in C:Program Files (x86)LEGO MediaGamesRock Raiders. Is it supposed to be somewhere else?

That is correct. Have you put MP3 files inside the 'Music' folder in there? Or is both the CD music and the Cafeteria music playing at the same time?

Edit: Forget what's in Spoilers. I've figured out that I've been needing to run this as administrator. That would also explain why the resolution section never changed anything. Going to tinker a tad and see if I can get all of this working properly...

Edit 2: Alright, so, the music works, but I'm not interested in getting a custom resolution working right now. However, when I told it to load it up in 640x480, the side panel (with beaming down rock raiders, building buildings, etc) was situated behind the resource counter. What should I do?

I've put MP3 files inside that folder, and the reason I thought it was working is because I just had the default CD music inside that directory. However, it turns out the Cafeteria music never plays. This is all-but-guaranteeably related: 

http://i.imgur.com/N5KlHDa.jpg Here's the full text of the error:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int32 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessHandle(Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.OpenProcessHandle(Int32 access)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_Handle()
at MemoryEditor.Memory.OpenProcess(String sProcessName)
at LRRTest.Form1.Apply()
at LRRTest.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
LRRTest
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 0.5.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/LEGO%20Media/Games/Rock%20Raiders/Cafeteria0.6.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1002 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1001 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1001 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
irrKlang.NET4
Assembly Version: 1.0.4534.25937
Win32 Version:
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/LEGO%20Media/Games/Rock%20Raiders/irrKlang.NET4.DLL
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

• Cyrem changed the title to Cafeteria 1.0 BETA 3 - Launcher & Mod Loader for LRR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.