LEGO Racers Recreations

Jimbob

If they are going to be driving through your house, make sure they fire cannonballs at each other mwahahaha!

Btw, really great job on making all their cars! You never fail to amaze :thumbsup:

If they are going to be driving through your house, make sure they fire cannonballs at each other mwahahaha!

Oh indeedy, I'll do my best to capture the spirit of the game!

Btw, really great job on making all their cars! You never fail to amaze  :thumbsup:

Thank you! That means a lot to me :) Especially coming from you, with all your amazing Rock Raiders creations.

• 2 weeks later...

ACTUALLY, I would like to see the videogame characters roaming around a house.

Also, about my creations, I still couldn't get the pictures, but I might get 'em later.

I'll make a description for each for now.

1.  Street Vernoica Voltage car:

I thought one of the cars in the video games should have that FNF design. Most of parts were removed, and most parts were added.

2. Off-Road Rocket Racer: Built for the desert. Added rocket part #2, aero head spoiler.

3. Present Circuit car: Circuit car, with a present set design! I put a Ninjago serpantene character with it.

4: The Samurai: 4 ramas combined into a warfare racer, armed with guns. Warrior drives the car, Gear and loopin' shoot the gun, Surfer raises the victory flag, and is semi-controller.

ACTUALLY, I would like to see the videogame characters roaming around a house.

Alrighty then, I may well have no choice in the matter (I'd much rather have green-screen worlds but that's unlikely to happen) so they probably will be.

Also, about my creations, I still couldn't get the pictures, but I might get 'em later.

I'll make a description for each for now.

1.  Street Vernoica Voltage car:

I thought one of the cars in the video games should have that FNF design. Most of parts were removed, and most parts were added.

2. Off-Road Rocket Racer: Built for the desert. Added rocket part #2, aero head spoiler.

3. Present Circuit car: Circuit car, with a present set design! I put a Ninjago serpantene character with it.

4: The Samurai: 4 ramas combined into a warfare racer, armed with guns. Warrior drives the car, Gear and loopin' shoot the gun, Surfer raises the victory flag, and is semi-controller.

Thanks for showing interest in my topic, and it's great to hear that you have your own creations to share, but... Could you please keep the commenting/posting about them in a separate topic? I'd very much like this topic to be about my personal recreations rather than a place for everyone to share theirs. Thanks :)

• 3 months later...
Rocket Racer

I'm a little late to this topic, but these are amazing!

The only LR models I was ever able to make are Basil the Batlord and his car, Rocket Racer's LR car, and LR2 Rocket Racer with his car from LR2 (maybe I'll post some pictures, If I can still find them or the models).

I have a few other figures from the time, such as Johnny Thunder and King Kahuka, but I never had the parts to make their vehicles.

Great job!

Coming from Rocket Racer himself, I take that as quite a compliment! I'd like to see your LR2 Rocket Racer and car, if you still have them you should post them in a topic. I like its bright'n'white appearance in contrast to the black and dark scheme of the LR1 vehicle.

I'll get onto building your car along with the rest of the Circuit 7 racers and Veronica Voltage eventually... :P

• 3 weeks later...
BillyBrickBob2014

Can someone tell me what the name of the side bricks that appear on the sides of the NPC cars please? I feel like recreating these too!

lol username

Can someone tell me what the name of the side bricks that appear on the sides of the NPC cars please? I feel like recreating these too!

See here:

• 2 weeks later...
johnythundermasterb

I'd love to build these myself, do you have a piecelist for these? I'd also love to build the dioramas :)

• 5 weeks later...

I'd love to build these myself, do you have a piecelist for these? I'd also love to build the dioramas :)

Hi ! I Agree with him :)

If is it possible to get a list of all bricks/figs you used, it would be awesome !

Great work !

Bye :)

• 5 years later...

Fixed! Thanks for the heads up :)

The spoilers don't seem to be hidden by default but maybe that's just on my end

14 hours ago, JimbobJeffers said:

The spoilers don't seem to be hidden by default but maybe that's just on my end

They are stuck unhidden for me. Kinda defeats the purpose of a spoiler...

Might be fixed by re-creating them.

• 3 months later...

I know this is a pretty old post, but I am also recreating every racers from the game :) (All 6 regular bosses, Rocket Racer, Veronica Voltage & all opponents!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.