Fire resistant buildings

alan

Screenshot:

P4lSXQ4.jpg

How To:

After decompiling the 2 WADs, continue like this:

1. Open LEGO.cfg (in LegoRR1 folder (WAD method) or in DATA folder (DATA method))

2. Go to the building's section (about line 2800)

3. add

CrossLava              TRUE

to each building (Barracks, Powerstation, OreRefinery, TeleportPad, TeleportBIG, Docks, Toolstation, Gunstation, Geo-Dome, Upgrade)

4. Save the new LEGO.cfg

4.1 WAD method:

Recompile LegoRR1 folder

5. Start the game

(Map by Cyrem: Bolt Molt)

Nice information, although something tells me you may have struggled with this map

No, I just removed some walls with debug keys so that the buildings have enough space.

If anyone does this on their challenging maps, in any way, shape or form, I with nut you.

?????

?????

He meant, or at least I think, that doing it on maps like this to avoid things like erosion is sort of cheaty. I mean, if you want to then fine, I just think mods like this make the game a little too easy.

If anyone does this on their challenging maps, in any way, shape or form, I with nut you.

?????

He likes nuts.

Alan, interesting how you've tried to bottleneck the lava up there on the map. But I didn't know CROSSLAVA would actually work on buildings, thanks.

Thanks for playing the map.

He meant, or at least I think, that doing it on maps like this to avoid things like erosion is sort of cheaty. I mean, if you want to then fine, I just think mods like this make the game a little too easy. Thank/Like

Ah, okay sorry. But that's not what I wanted to achieve. I just thought of that when I started the mission. I just thought if it is possible to make buildings resistant against lava.

But I didn't know CROSSLAVA would actually work on buildings, thanks.

So I just tried that out and - for a strange reason - it worked!

Oh, I was talking about if somebody gets the great idea to place a bunch of buildings in a pool of lava so they have literally no purpose other than to annoy me because I can't take their crystals.

Oh, I was talking about if somebody gets the great idea to place a bunch of buildings in a pool of lava so they have literally no purpose other than to annoy me because I can't take their crystals.

Thanks for the idea.

Love,

Cyrem.

Thanks for the idea.

Love,

Cyrem.

:rf:

You have made a mortal enemy, my friend...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.