Royally Crafted Raceway

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Cool textures! Look quite better than the original! :D

How did you do the 'alwaysGreenPowerupWithOneWhiteBrick' part in the video?

:D

See two of my previous videos.

I hope you expand this to include more tracks!

I wasn't really planning to, but if you guys want to I can.

Cool textures! Look quite better than the original! :D

How did you do the 'alwaysGreenPowerupWithOneWhiteBrick' part in the video?

:D

See two of my previous videos.

I'll have a look at it

I found the values. But how do you make it available for every race? The values seem to change with each race you start. And how did you find out that with the AI and the positions?

Fluffy Cupcake

I found the values. But how do you make it available for every race? The values seem to change with each race you start.

Pointer my friend, pointers. Also, I will be releasing it soon, so no need to find it yourself. ;)

And how did you find out that with the AI and the positions?

I really wish I could have it for just a single racer, but when I look for the pointer so that I have one that doesn't change every race, it just finds what writes to a certain position instead. :|

It's so... calm, and peaceful. Amazing.

As is Minecraft itself... well, sometimes.

Good news all that were/are interested RCR, I started doing more tracks in MC style! So stay tuned to this topic as I will not be making a new topic for each but have them all in here.

I found the values. But how do you make it available for every race? The values seem to change with each race you start.

Pointer my friend, pointers. Also, I will be releasing it soon, so no need to find it yourself. ;)

Thank you, I'm not often working with cheat engine. But I'll have a try there even if you release it soon :)

I really wish I could have it for just a single racer, but when I look for the pointer so that I have one that doesn't change every race, it just finds what writes to a certain position instead.

When I searched for them manually the fixed values only changed my powerups, no matter what position I have been :P

But probably there's a difference between Pointers and the manually searched values...

Fluffy Cupcake

Keep Up The Good Work! :love:

Good news all that were/are interested RCR, I started doing more tracks in MC style! So stay tuned to this topic as I will not be making a new topic for each but have them all in here.

Oh, but I am. ;P

(and I will most likely release them all at once, hence why no others are released yet)

As part of the official PatchIt! Extra award, I've updated Royally Crafted Raceway to support installation with PatchIt! It can be downloaded here, For the record, the new version of the road was used in that download.

Fluffy Cupcake

As part of the official PatchIt! Extra award, I've updated Royally Crafted Raceway to support installation with PatchIt! It can be downloaded here, For the record, the new version of the road was used in that download.

Added link for it in first post. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.