dead_name

I can report this will work with Racers 2001. All you have to do is have the extracted files (GAMEDATA/MENUDATA) in the same folder as the Exe (2001 Racers ignores the folders), run the launcher and patch the files to the resolution, then (after closing Racers with must be run), compress MENUDATA/GAMEDATA into a new JAM. Tedious, yes, but it works.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Is there any chance of this being open-sourced so someone else could try adding some patches (like aspect ratio changes to make the game render properly at a 16:9 ratio) or other additional functionality? I've noticed that this launcher has never been updated for 5 years (I'm guessing because you've been busy with other/more-important stuff or lost interest or something), and it would be a shame for it to stay as-is indefinitely. And it would feel like a waste to start from scratch and make a whole new launcher when one already exists.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.