What we know about LR2\DR GTC (So far...)

le717

UPDATE: READ THIS

Call me crazy or bold, but I'm thinking there just might be enough information scattered around here to make a LR2/DR GAMEDATA.GTC extractor. In this topic, I will attempt to list everything we know already, in hopes that gathering it all in one place will help with modding research. e342154.png

• LR2DR GAMEDATA.GTC Format (contains some talk about uncompressed files (more later), file format specs, and a Python script by JrMasterModelBuilder that does... something (I still can't figure it out...))
  • List of Car Names (unknown if this helps any)
  • Post by where he says that another game also used a GTC, but didn't remember (maybe this will help jog your memory, Extreme. 1267677175.png), as well as talk over COMPRESS.INF and FILELIST.INF below that.
  • Topic where imported the LR2 GTC into Audacity and was able to listen to the audio. Important because it explains why the byte count in FILELIST and COMPRESS don't match the GTC.
  • LR2 INF Tool by listing all the files in the INFs.
  • DR INF Tool also by Cyrem. Same as LR2 one, but made to work with the differences in the Drome Racers GTC.
  • Various topics about swapping file headers in the GTC, such as jamesster's List of Character Names, and my blog post and continued topic about racing with RR's car.
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.