Blocumentary Season 2

lol username

In 2010, LEGO produced a video titled AFOL: A Blocumentary. The half-hour-long documentary is an interesting look into AFOLs, or Adult Fans of LEGO, and features many interviews with LEGO fans and footage from LEGO events. It's certainly well worth the watch, and can be seen in its entirety here, or split into several parts on the official LEGO YouTube channel.

Now, LEGO has announced that a new season of Blocumentary episodes is in the works, and will hit the internet in 2013. If that's not good enough already, the trailer reveals that Rymdreglage will be making an appearance. Rymdreglage, also known as Ninja Moped, is a duo comprised of Daniel Larsson and Tomas Redigh. The two musicians create 8-bit music, often accompanied by LEGO stop-motion music videos. The original upload of their third music video, 8-Bit Trip, currently has over twelve and a half million views on YouTube, and they are currently working on the production of a sequel, 8-Bit Trip 2.

Check out the Blocumentary Season 2 trailer below:

Sources: The official LEGO YouTube channel
The official Rymdreglage YouTube channel
Rymdreglage.se
  • Like 2

Those models are incredibly inspiring, I'm slowly growing into Lego again and this has been a major boost...

Dang, and I thought I could be a 'normal' person... :D

Those models are incredibly inspiring, I'm slowly growing into Lego again and this has been a major boost...

Who said you weren't 'normal'?, maybe you are and everyone else isn't ;P.

Who said you weren't 'normal'?, maybe you are and everyone else isn't ;P.

^ My reaction. I never thought about that...

Perhaps that explains why no one understands that it is okay to have mainly checkered shirts (nearly misspelled that)!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.