Trying to make LR1 tracks in Minecraft (WIP)

I Am Not Here

This is a really cool idea, I like it, especially the test track. It's a shame that you can't actually race on them, but it's a neat art project. If this were on a public server I would be the first in line to help build.

I Am Not Here

This is a really cool idea, I like it, especially the test track. It's a shame that you can't actually race on them, but it's a neat art project. If this were on a public server I would be the first in line to help build.

Thanks

Im not sure about setting as a sever though

But Im planing to have RRR floating in the sky

Fluffy Cupcake

Heh, very nice! Kinda reminds me of my Lego Island in Minecraft project.

If this were on a public server I would be the first in line to help build.
and I'd be second. :P

Edit (cause you just posted at the same time. :P): For the warp part on RRR, put a button/presure plate that activates a command block that teleports you to the other side (that, or some fancy warp looking tunnel).

Fluffy Cupcake

Wait what does the warp part do? I don't have the game so can someone get me a video maybe?

If I recall it brings you to the other side of the big round part in the center (so you go straight through instead of taking the long way around).

*looks for video* 1:28 in this one.

It's too bad putting the time in the url don't work here...

It's just too bad large doors can't be made in MC... or maybe they can, ...with lots of pistons.

Wait what does the warp part do? I don't have the game so can someone get me a video maybe?

If I recall it brings you to the other side of the big round part in the center (so you go straight through instead of taking the long way around).

*looks for video* 1:28 in this one.

It's too bad putting the time in the url don't work here...

It's just too bad large doors can't be made in MC... or maybe they can, ...with lots of pistons.

That'd be terrible on a racetrack haha

I Am Not Here

Case you're wondering I used MCedit to lay down the track

I figured as much. It would be super hard to make this the normal way.

Yes im not sure if I'll connect the track because it's close

Case you're wondering I used MCedit to lay down the track

That explains the floating signs...

Anyway, can't wait for this to be done.

• 2 weeks later...
I Am Not Here

I'm pretty sure the track isn't flat all the way. Do you plan to not leave it so flat?

Im sorry, I have to leave it flat

BTW the Tracks are on hold now

case you're wondering what mod I used for the lights is this mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1534970-146145forgepaint-mod-168-color-notebook-and-painters-workbench-paint-sandblast-devastate/

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.