My Music Wont Play

Storm

You might want to check the disk for scratches and grime. Since the music files are separate from the game files, it's possible that your computer can't read the music files because it's too scratched in those areas, but the game runs because the inner 80% of the disk is fine.

That could still be a problem though. Tell you what, we can set this up as an experiment. Leave the LRR image mounted like it is, but get a music CD (should play in a standard CD player), put that in your computer's CD drive, and run LRR. Tell us if the music from the CD you inserted is playing. This way we can figure out if the game looks at the physical drive or if it looks where the image is running from. If it doesn't play, we'll try something else.

is there a part in the cfg where you can tell lrr to play music?

and if that doesnt work...just leave windows media player running in the 90's...i mean background. running in the background. not 90's.

and if that doesnt work...just leave windows media player running in the 90's...i mean background.

High-five. I'm doing this next time I play. Warguy, if you decide to go this route, make sure you get the music volume set ahead of time, if you care to hear the game sounds of course.