LR Textures

Cyrem

I've extracted (almost) all the textures for Magma Moon Marathon, which can be found here. I say almost all, as I couldn't find the five listed below:

• MMM
  • MMWIND2
  • NUB
  • NUB-B2
  • SANDPART

But the rest should be accurate. If anyone finds the last five, and corrects any errors I may have made - although there shouldn't be any - feel free to re-upload them :)

• Like 1

I've extracted (almost) all the textures for Magma Moon Marathon, which can be found here. I say almost all, as I couldn't find the five listed below:

• MMM
  • MMWIND2
  • NUB
  • NUB-B2
  • SANDPART

But the rest should be accurate. If anyone finds the last five, and corrects any errors I may have made - although there shouldn't be any - feel free to re-upload them :)

MMM.BMP is the loading screen map. It won't be loaded as a texture in race gameplay.

• MMM
  • MMWIND2
  • NUB
  • NUB-B2
  • SANDPART

MMM.BMP is the loading screen map. It won't be loaded as a texture in race gameplay.

Thank you, I already knew that but for some reason I cannot rip the background from the load screen, just the icons at the base and the text...

Well, I've also done Knightmare-Athon. It's just missing KMT and UNDER02 - MMM for the same reason, and I just couldn't see UNDER02 anywhere in the game.

The texture pack is downloadable here, again please feel free to complete and re-upload it.

I just couldn't see UNDER02 anywhere in the game.

Try replacing it with a bright pink bmp. Might help locating where it's used...

This is how I work out the BMP files - by replacing all the game BMPs with differently coloured images, each containing a different letter to help even more. Then I simply take screenshots of the original game and the modded one, and pair up the BMPs I ripped earlier.

I should post a screenshot of a typical level, it looks like a rainbow :D

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh haha, yes, yes it is! Loading goes so fast I just didn't even check. In that case, I can't rip that either. :|

Updating file to remove random image for tick.

Oh haha, yes, yes it is! Loading goes so fast I just didn't even check. In that case, I can't rip that either. :|

Updating file to remove random image for tick.

Thanks. To rip those other files, just swap them with other BMP's. You should do both because TICK is different in every race.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Updated file! 100% of every texture for the track is now there.

I'm gonna ask you guys because I don't really care what I rip next, but what should I rip next?

Edit: Cyrem, can you gather up all ripped textures and put it in the OP for organization? Thanks.

Here is a nice big start: So IGP has been done, so has most of MMM and KMA, as well as powerup icons, and your rips of RKR and Test Track. I know someone did some replacing on RRR, dunno if there was an actual rip, aaaaand that's about afaik.

I know someone did some replacing on RRR, dunno if there was an actual rip, aaaaand that's about afaik.

If you're talking about my overhaul mod, I have extracted some of the textures, and just need to go through them all at some point.

How did you get the loading screen texture? It's really bugging me...

Updated download pack.

Added:

English Font

PowerUp Icons

Imperial Grand Prix

Knightmare-Athon (Complete)

Magma Moon Marathon (Complete)

Fixed a couple of textures not being indexed

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

If you're talking about my overhaul mod, I have extracted some of the textures, and just need to go through them all at some point.

Ah, okay. So only some.

Read above the post you just quoted, Cyrem just answered me asking that. :P

Ah, okay. So only some.

Read above the post you just quoted, Cyrem just answered me asking that. :P

I did see that, but I don't understand it :/ Surely if you swap, say, MMM.BMP with a random texture, update the JAM and run the game, when you extract it, it will be your random texture?

Fluffy Cupcake

Yeah, it will rip MMM.BMP instead of whatever you replaced, because the object has the texture of MMM.BMP.

Ripped the powerups, power bricks, and other misc stuff (if I missed anything, let me know, I haven't really gotten time to test much... just wanted to release it before I got busy the rest of the afternoon. ;)).

-linked removed by me- See first post in topic.

Yeah, it will rip MMM.BMP instead of whatever you replaced, because the object has the texture of MMM.BMP.

Ripped the powerups, power bricks, and other misc stuff (if I missed anything, let me know, I haven't really gotten time to test much... just wanted to release it before I got busy the rest of the afternoon. ;)).

https://www.box.com/s/yq0kabr3wbcbyv2edhsa

Ah, okay, thanks :)

And great job on those misc rips!

Fluffy Cupcake

https://www.box.com/s/yq0kabr3wbcbyv2edhsa

Ah, okay, thanks :)

And great job on those misc rips!

Speaking of, I forgot to include a readme that said which I didn't include because they are already in a editable .tga format. Guess I'll edit that into the previous post.

Speaking of, I forgot to include a readme that said which I didn't include because they are already in a editable .tga format. Guess I'll edit that into the previous post.

Updated to include your effects. We won't need to list those because they are readable, this pack is for merging into your game so that all textures will be readable.

why do all these tracks and ripped textures not work on my computer?

Oh don't we all love a shrug report...

Are you running a 1999 or 2001 copy of the game? Have you extracted your LEGO.JAM? what steps are you taking to use these textures?

I got the 2001 version published by Dice Multimedia. Yes I extracted Lego.jam, otherwise I wouldn't be able to insert the tracks inside the GAMEDATA and the rest of the textures into MENUDATA.

I just replaced the texture files with the ones of the Download in the first post (so I replaced the C0R0 textures with the ones from the download and so on) and no track works when I start the game after recompiling [yes, the no jam extractor method doesn't work for me too] . When I leave those out I'll probably won't be able to start the races that are texture-changed.

Rather than manually replacing the textures, try copying both the GAMEDATA and MENUDATA folders that come with the download, and paste them into the extracted JAM, so they merge and replace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.