LEGO Racers Menu Font?

lu9

That's pretty damn accurate, good stuff EnvyNival! Aside from a slight glitch on Q, 6, 8 and 9 - at least in Windows' font viewer which shows white streaks on them - that's incredible, thank you for your effort in making it and for sharing it here :)

On 7/31/2020 at 8:44 PM, EnvyNival said:

Here guys, made by me in a couple days: https://github.com/envyniv/RacersFont

(i know this thread is extremely old, but hey, wanted to share this.)

Looks awesome. Unfortunately I can't use it for my language because some letters are missing, but for English it's pretty much perfect.

11 hours ago, JimbobJeffers said:

That's pretty damn accurate, good stuff EnvyNival! Aside from a slight glitch on Q, 6, 8 and 9 - at least in Windows' font viewer which shows white streaks on them - that's incredible, thank you for your effort in making it and for sharing it here :)

mind sending a screen so that i may look into this?

11 hours ago, MSC-04 said:

Looks awesome. Unfortunately I can't use it for my language because some letters are missing, but for English it's pretty much perfect.

yeah, it's made mainly for latin based languages, anyway, what language do you happen to speak? i'd be glad to add stuff just by request.

16 hours ago, EnvyNival said:

yeah, it's made mainly for latin based languages, anyway, what language do you happen to speak? i'd be glad to add stuff just by request.

Wow, that would be great! The language is Czech, the missing letters are Ř, Š, Ž, Ť, Č, Ů, Ň, Ě and Ď.

On 8/4/2020 at 2:32 PM, MSC-04 said:

Wow, that would be great! The language is Czech, the missing letters are Ř, Š, Ž, Ť, Č, Ů, Ň, Ě and Ď.

Added in v3

On 8/4/2020 at 9:49 AM, JimbobJeffers said:

Sure! I've uploaded a screenshot here, from the file "RacersFinal.v2.otf".

It looks like you have two shapes overlapping each other, and for whatever reason, when they do the overlapped sections are inverted.

It seems to be only a windows font viewer bug, does this also show in, say, MS Word?

weird. I have no idea what could be causing it, nor do I know how to fix it. unluckily I'm not a professional font designer and I've just started using FontForge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.