JimbobJeffers

Custom Rock Raiders Building Instructions

alan

In addition to what Fushigisaur pointed out in regards to the renders of the Tool Store and Teleport Pad, take a gander at this beta screenshot which clearly shows the beta Tool Store in-game

'll probably build the beta Tool Store and stick in the alternate Teleport Pad for good measure.

You might also use the ingame version of the released LRR which is still present in the files.

Oxman_21

On 17/04/2017 The LeoCAD file is not included with  Small Mobile Laser Cutter  so there are no instruction can you fix this?

CheeseCake1128

I second Oxman-21's question. I've always loved the Rock Raiders and I've tried recreating models from the games before but never done very well so your instructions have been AMAZING! It's a shame the Large Laser Cutter wasn't finished, but it'd be ace of you if you could provide instructions for the small laser cutter if you've got them. :)

JimbobJeffers

Topic updated, all files and images are now hosted on RRU so the links shouldn't break again.

BaronVonBaron

Have anyone tested to use the LDD-model in Lego Worlds? Does it work well anyhow?

Thank you for showing these instructions. There are many intresting builds in the legogames to discover. :-)

llloxoh

i am recreating those in lego digital designer but i cant find the black 2x2 plate with the yellow arrow on it. where can i find that one?

JimbobJeffers
On 4/6/2019 at 1:36 PM, llloxoh said:

i am recreating those in lego digital designer but i cant find the black 2x2 plate with the yellow arrow on it. where can i find that one?

It's been a very long time since I used LDD, but I assume that particular decal isn't included. It can be modded in, there is a topic elsewhere on how to do so :)

Edit: This should get you started!