I want more Peoplez

Aokpisz

What's the difference between tunnels? I just liked to stick them down and send trains out, then block the train lines with more trains so the trains that got sent out couldn't come back so they had to go to whatever land they went to in the first place.

I like trains.

Also, found a new copy of Loco. Will get that installed soon.

EDIT: Just an interesting thing I found on YT, maybe you can remember what caused this Jamesster?

Youtube said: Jamesster and I were talking a few weeks ago while playing Lego Loco, and he said that one time he left Loco open for a few hours, and when he came back, there were so many people he could not see the sidewalk. We both agreed that would be a interesting video to make. -snip-

What are the odds that you search YT for LEGO LOCO videos, and you come across mine? ;P

Anyway, inspired by this topic, I did a video about this. It proves that people are tied to houses, not trains, just as jamesster said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFp7lswvoPw

Maybe I should change the time on the PC so all the people won't be skellys. :P

What language do they even speak?

LOCOiese. :P

Gibberish.

No, seriously. It's officially stated in a later game.

Which one? Oh, wait, let me guess. Stunt Rally. :P

@Le: mine are like that too, its like Night of the Living Skellys or something. :P

It's the game's easter egg. If your PC time is set to a date near a holiday (Halloween, Christmas, Easter...) it will display special stuff. If I set my PC to a different date, they would be normal people. ;)

LOCOiese.

No, it's Gibberish.

Which one? Oh, wait, let me guess. Stunt Rally

...It was in Island Xtreme Stints <_<

What does Stunt Rally have to do with Loco...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That doesn't give any relation between them at all. I was asking him before he never came back why he "guessed" that it was Stunt Rally when that clearly has nothing to do with Loco, and if he had actually played Stunt Rally he would know that there is not one reference to Loco in the entire game there is a billboard advertising Loco durrr

there is a billboard advertising Loco durrr

And now you know why I thought Stunt Rally had something to do with LOCO. That billboard is even in the demo. ;P

• 3 weeks later...

Every building. All the buildings are connected to road pieces. There's path everywhere, as well some fields. The billboard, foutains and totem pole are present.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all !

I played for a while lego LOCO (i bought the box version with minifigs -> 98 ? and an other -> 01 ?) and sometimes nobody appears and i don't know why.

No needs to have trains for having people.

I try to put everything like trees/houses/roads for cars... but sometimes nothing to do there is nobody.

But it's okay because it happens only 1/20 times.

Sometimes people just want to stuck in a place when you play for a very long time.

2 cars can crash themselves if they turn at the same time. I never use LAN.

I have Stunt Rally too, the first version not compatible with XP and the XP compatible. No differences and no credits. Made by IG like loco.

(The second comes from a 3 cd pack "3 games" with creator knight and racers 2).

In the factory for creating letters, I think there is a CAR that is not in the game (look like a police van).

(Sorry for my english)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.