etk72

Hi all , when i start LRR the screen size is 640X480 but my screen size is 1900X1080.

Anyone can tell me how to change the screen size plz? i can't play in 640X480.

I think before I stopped playing, it was 1200X960 but I do not remember how to change the screen size.

Please answer me I really want to play LRR :'(

P.S : sorry if my english is bad i'm french.

Try this:

While the example code makes the program run in 16-bit color to make LEGO Racers run in Windowed mode, it can be modifed to make a program run in a certain resolution. I've done it before, with good results. :)

Welcome to RRU! We hope you'll stick around a while! :D

While we can make LRR run up to 1024x768, most of the HUD elements are hard coded to use only the 640x480 positions. You'll end up with the oxygen bar and message panel in the middle of the screen, for example. But maybe the problem etk72 is having is that LRR is running full-screen but is not stretching to fill the monitor, so it takes up as much space as a postcard. That can be fixed by changing your graphic card's settings.

Thank you for the speed of your response but I'm sure I could play 1024X768 before but I don't remenber how to put this parameter

>_<

P.S : That was amazing that there is a community LRR 12 years after.. :D

Thank you for the speed of your response but I'm sure I could play 1024X768 before but I do not know how to put this parameter

You couldn't. LRR only plays at 480 and stretches out to whatever size it needs to be.

Easy,

Go to Screen Resolution (Right click on desktop to get to it), Advanced, Monitor, switch 32 bit to 16 bit, Launch LegoRR.exe, choose windowed, hit play.

So what can i do? In 640x480 the elements of the HUD is out of the screen.. please i really want to play this game ;)

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

While we can make LRR run up to 1024x768, most of the HUD elements are hard coded to use only the 640x480 positions. You'll end up with the oxygen bar and message panel in the middle of the screen, for example. But maybe the problem

The message panel can be moved by offsetting the image and I can remove the oxygen bar (You then could indicate oxygen levels by messages or sounds). The final issue was the Build toolbar on the right, it's position is hardcoded. Offsetting it's image will not work because the buttons are also hardcoded and don't support transparency on them.

I found the solution! I had set my screen 16bit and 50 Hertz! not 60! :D

I noticed the solution to not forget.

Thank you alot guys for your answers!

And thank you alot for the wiki now i know what some of the buildings was used. ^^

Rock Raider 4 ever!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.