Legos in Space: THE GAME

lol username

LEGO Sin Space?

"Legos in Space". I had to "stylize" it by putting spaces between the letters because BZPower filters "Legos" to "LEGO Bricks". :P I've changed the topic title here now.

Oh my... This is the best game ever! I am going to download it and do an LP! :D

Expect you video probaly was an LP, and I would just be wasting my time. :P

BTW, nice textures! MSPaint? Love them. ;P

• Like 1

Oh my... This is the best game ever! I am going to download it and do an LP! :D

Expect you video probaly was an LP, and I would just be wasting my time. :P

BTW, nice textures! MSPaint? Love them. ;P

The video is just a minute and a half of gameplay, not an LP. So yeah, go ahead and do one, I'd love to see it. :P

And MS Paint was indeed used for all the textures. I made sure to save them in JPG. ^_^

will there be a flowers expansion pack?

Maybe. :P

The video is just a minute and a half of gameplay, not an LP. So yeah, go ahead and do one, I'd love to see it

I will, as soon as I can record it natively from Windows. :P

BTW, fix your download links. The URL's have "..." in them. ;)

The video is just a minute and a half of gameplay, not an LP. So yeah, go ahead and do one, I'd love to see it

BTW, fix your download links. The URL's have "..." in them. ;)

Ok, and fixed, thanks for pointing that out.

And MS Paint was indeed used for all the textures. I made sure to save them in JPG. ^_^

64x64 JPG textures would have made it even better (assuming yuo used bigger textures). 16x16 would have have it the game of the century. ;P

That was actually a joke. I'll get an LP ASAP (when I have access to the desktop PC, puny little laptop can't do a thing). ;)

Hehe, output_log.txt

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/b0bcff80449a48aa/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

No jump animation found and the character has canJump enabled. Turning off animations.

xD

64x64 JPG textures would have made it even better (assuming yuo used bigger textures). 16x16 would have have it the game of the century. ;P

That was actually a joke. I'll get an LP ASAP (when I have access to the desktop PC, puny little laptop can't do a thing). ;)

Hehe, output_log.txt

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/b0bcff80449a48aa/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

No jump animation found and the character has canJump enabled. Turning off animations.

xD

I'm actually not sure how big the textures are in-game, they're 512x512 in the editor but I set the game to artificially shrink them down as well.

Also, whoops, did I accidentally put that log file in there? xD

Um... am I sposed to be cracking up by watching your video?

I dunno. Some people might laugh, others might cry, others might just melt.

This game just changed every aspect of my life. When I played it, at first I was like WTF? And then I was like LOL! And then I started re-thinking my life choices.....

This game is an assault on all my senses. Yes even my kinesthetic sense, probably because my leg's dragging on the floor.

That's nothing, it made my leg fall off

It looks a lot LEGO Island 3 graphics wise... I'll check it out

EDIT: Oh, its a joke! Better make that six people, Jammester!

EDIT2.0: Where's the REAL one then?

I want to make a scrub video, could we possibly get a patch which allows me to disable music so I can put the correct WUBWUBWUB over it?

Well, there aren't any sound effects in the game, so you could just mute the audio when recording and get the same effect. :P

This is a great game. Aside from being able to jump out of the spessship and into a black hole (probably just an oversight), the game shows amazing attention to detail with some surrealist tones throughout. It's definitely a good game, and I can tell you put a lot of hard work into making it.

• Like 3

Yes, jamesster has done it with Legos in Space: THE GAME. It is truely an amazing game. I've even done an walkthrough of it, in case you are to lazy to play it.

BTW, jamesster managed to sneak an LI reference in this. It was sly, but he did it. :P

Yes, jamesster has done it with Legos in Space: THE GAME. It is truely an amazing game. I've even done an LP of it, in case you are to lazy to play it.

Where is the Let's Play? The video only has gameplay/walkthrough footage :/

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.