Does anyone still play this? (My LEGO Network)

ExtremeDude2

• 4 weeks later...

I found somthing interesting, if you search for username "rank1" it will take you to the default public profile, so if your singed in it will take you to your page, if your not it will take you to echo's.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but this is a nonuple-post. Quite frankly, I'm a little annoyed.

In future, please edit your posts with new information and then make a status update to say you've done something new in the MLN topic. Only double post if it's extremely important.

• Like 1

I thougt that might be a problem, but I was unsure because:

a: I've done it for awhile and no one has said anything

b: I've seen people say you can multi-post as long as it's been over a day

a: I've done it for awhile and no one has said anything

b: I've seen people say you can multi-post as long as it's been over a day

1. Then other people might not be interested in the subject matter (aka MLN). PM other people who said they were interested to see what they're doing and ask them to post in this topic again.
  2. Depends on how important the content is. I don't think these updates are as important as something like a person updating a program or a user who was seeking help coming back with a new response which they need somebody to look at.

• 2 weeks later...

On the end is... nothing. Last masterpiece appeared between first and second, thats only weird thing. There wasnt any official bot messages like "mln is ending here" or "congrats for getting last rank". It looks like program planned to be upgraded, but we all know that it wont be updated.

Link, what I added, was an image, I couldnt find good enough hosting site which would be acceptable for this forum's image program. I can upload again if you will tell me good site wherefrom I could send it.

I could see it before, but I can see it now so no need :P

People have always thought it was meant to be continued (I think there may have been some hidden references to later ranks somewhere), but as we all know the site is horribly outdated and I'm surprised it is up at all xD

• 6 months later...

Yep, that stuff is a pain in the butt to get, best way is to have alts and only friend them xD

Yep, I've wiped my friend list of the NPC characters, but now I can't remember them all for when I need to re-add them again *facepalm*.

NPC's never get sent item from modules, I recommend adding them back xD, what you'll want to do is remove any actual friends :(

BTW what is your username on the site?

NPC's never get sent item from modules, I recommend adding them back xD, what you'll want to do is remove any actual friends :(

BTW what is your username on the site?

Uh oh, guess I'll have to find out all the ones I need again.

My username's Lego_Factory_Chasers (I made it years ago when I had made my own Chasers theme in LDD). I'll check back in later as I haven't for a while.

Gypsum and Pipes are ridiculously tedious to get.

So I've noticed ;)

I'm Level 9. I forget what the module gives, but it may well be impossible to pass Level 9 without a Factory creation at this point (depending on whether what the model gives can be traded).. I created one right before they changed it to LDD, so I could pass, but it'd take too long.

• 3 weeks later...

I'VE DONE IT:

That was the boringest practically win screen I have ever seen.

I gave up on MLN despite hacking my sister's account and using that. STUPID LITTLE SALTY STUFF ON RANK FIVE!!!! AAAAARRRGGGHHH! :rf: </highly_embarrasing_rage>

Oh, don't ask me a) for help or b) if I want stuff because I am sure I did say earlier "I gave up on MLN." And after seeing that boring screen, I don't want to try.

(For those of you who DO want to know, my username is aidenpons. Don't expect a reply)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.