Unlock all levels (or play adventure from any level)

legomoe

I just though I'd post a little how-to on unlocking all the levels in the Single Mission menu, and how to play an adventure game starting from any level.

Unlocking All Levels in the Single Mission Menu

1. The first thing you'll need is a copy of the game's first mission file "M1010.PUZ". You can either extract it from the 'Etc.pac' file using my PAC Extractor: http://www.rockraide...ith-all-option/, or you can simply download the file from here: http://www.mediafire...irxfw/M1010.PUZ

2. Once you get a hold of the file, you'll need to put it into your 'LEGO Alpha Team' folder (the same folder that contains 'Etc.pac' and 'LEGOATeam.exe'. The path should be something like "C:Program FilesLEGO MediaGamesLEGO Alpha Team")

3. Now you want to open "M1010.PUZ" with a text editor (Notepad should be fine, just make sure you don't use a rich text editor like MS Office or Wordpad). Towards the end of line 7 should be a bit that says "Portal=M1020", we want to change the "M1020" part to "M4070". Once you make this change, save the file and close the text editor.

4. Finally, launch the game and start a new adventure (you can skip the briefing and the training mission). Play through the first mission, once you beat it and click to go to the next mission, if you modified your "M1010.PUZ" correctly, the final level of the game should load. Play through the final level. Once you beat it and skip through the credits, all the missions in the single mission menu should become available to play.

Start an Adventure from Any Level

1. This is almost the same process as above. Follow the first three steps to get "M1010.PUZ", place it in your 'LEGO Alpha Team' folder, and open it with a text editor to change "Portal=M1020" on line 7. However, instead of changing "M1020" to "M4070", we need to change it to the level we want to start our adventure from.

2. Here's a list of the code names for every level:

Ogle Island:

M1010 = Mission One

M1020 = On the Right Path

M1030 = The Hidden Hop

M1040 = The Which-Way Warehouse

M1050 = The Triple Jump

M1060 = High and Low

M1065 = Sliding By

M1070 = The Trouble Tube

M1080 = Crunch Time

M1085 = The Boom Room

M1090 = Crisscross

M1095 = Yee-Haw, See-Saws!

M1100 = See-Saw Doublecross

M1110 = Demolition Derby

M1120 = Fill in the Blanks

M1130 = Punch a Bunch of Punchers

M1135 = Tag-Team Crossover

M1140 = Trouble Train Depot

Goo Caverns:

M2010 = Entrance to the Goo Caverns

M2020 = See-Saw Laser Maze

M2030 = Mirror Madness

M2040 = Mirror Mirror

M2050 = Too Many Mirrors

M2060 = You Know the Drill

M2070 = Barrel Hop

M2080 = Confused

M2090 = Trouble Tube Twist

M2100 = Hectic Electric

M2110 = Pump Room Jump

M2120 = Have See-Saw, Will Travel

M2130 = Double Trouble

M2140 = Turbo Relay

M2150 = Second Step's a Doozy

M2160 = Trouble Sub Rescue

Deep Sea Orb Factory:

M3010 = Trouble Sub Docking Bay

M3020 = Cam in Control

M3030 = Double-Duty Charge

M3040 = Ejector Sector

M3050 = Rescue Flex!

M3060 = Tug Team

M3070 = Drop into Danger

M3080 = Computer Hop

M3090 = Dash's Decoy

M3100 = The D.O.O.M. Room

Arctic Command Base:

M4010 = Arctic Dash

M4020 = Crunch Punch

M4030 = Rely on Radia

M4040 = Charge in Charge

M4050 = Cam's Challenge

M4060 = Featuring Flex

M4070 = Mission Control

3. Launch the game and start a new adventure (like I said above, you can skip the briefing and the training mission). Play through the first mission, once you beat it, the level who's code you put in "M1010.PUZ" should load. You can now play the adventure like normal.

• Like 3

lol username

Ah, this should be handy. I've beaten the game on my laptop but didn't really want to go through the entire thing again on my desktop, and the save files on my desktop are so glitched out already I didn't want to try messing with them more. Maybe I'll just wipe my desktop saves and use this to unlock everything.

Ah, this should be handy.

Your welcome! :) I was glad I found out how to do it this way, rather than having to resort to something insanely difficult like playing with binary save files or hacking the executable.

coincidentally, does anybody actually know WHERE Alpha Team keeps its save data? I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find it.

I could have sworn I edited my save file to unlock all levels, because I don't think I used your method. Someone told me how on Skype, but I can't remember who. I could take a look when I get a chance.

does anybody actually know WHERE Alpha Team keeps its save data? I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find it.

Windows Vista/7?

Possibly stored in C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram FilesLEGO MediaGamesLEGO Alpha Team

Windows Vista/7?

Possibly stored in C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram FilesLEGO MediaGamesLEGO Alpha Team

Nope. Windows XP.

I'll have to see if I have an AppData folder...

I could have sworn I edited my save file to unlock all levels, because I don't think I used your method. Someone told me how on Skype, but I can't remember who. I could take a look when I get a chance.

Yeah, that was me. ;)

1. Open up Game.txt.

2. Find the line that says "HighSpace."

3. Replace [in my case M1010] with the level of your choice. (M4070 is the highest level)

4. Profit.

All levels will be unlocked up to the specified level. Enjoy!

To start from a specified level in Adventure, simply look for a line that says "P0Space", "P1Space", etc where the number directly following P is the number of the save slot you would like to modify. Then follow steps 3-4 above.

Windows Vista/7?

Nope. Windows XP.

I'll have to see if I have an AppData folder...

Hahaha. Check Game.txt.

1. Open up Game.txt.

2. Find the line that says "HighSpace."

3. Replace [in my case M1010] with the level of your choice. (M4070 is the highest level)

4. Profit.

All levels will be unlocked up to the specified level. Enjoy!

To start from a specified level in Adventure, simply look for a line that says "P0Space", "P1Space", etc where the number directly following P is the number of the save slot you would like to modify. Then follow steps 3-4 above.

Well, now I feel like a total dimwit. I could have sworn I checked in Game.txt... Oh well.

I guess this makes my topic kind of moot. At least your way is loads easier. Thanks for pointing it out! :)

Hahahaha. I know what you mean, I've done similar things many times. Don't worry about it. ;)

Thanks for the effort you put into this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.