How to get The Berg or Riegel's Mech?!?!

alan

Hi, I just wanted to ask which of the pointers or codes belong to Riegel's Mech or The Berg?

Or just the question: How to make them be drivable like e.g. in the "The Berg Invasion!!!" video?

Thanks for help :af:

The download doesn't work when I go to mediafire.com by clicking on the link. There is an error that the file is deleted. :?: :?:

Edit: Wait, you probably already have it and just want to know how. If you read the readme that comes with it, the stuff in #3 is what you need to change (aka 3.1 to 3.8 in the CE file)

I already managed to take RR's car or the Rama's cars and swap their pointers to e.g. the Mars Hovers' pointers...

Edited: Ah, sorry, the link works. I just needed to download this on Win 7. I'm now trying those cheats out. Thanks!

hmmm. My Cheat Engine (v. 6.2) doesn't want me to change something. There's an error sound when I try to click on one of the options?!?! :?:

the stuff in #3 is what you need to change (aka 3.1 to 3.8 in the CE file)

What do you mean with that? I don't see anything changeable in #3 (Which Part of Character Customization you're on) :?:

Or how do you change the amount of car-extras (from the bonus games, so you have e.g. 20 in speed instead of 10)? Do you just do it by finding the value in Cheat Engine?

Fluffy Cupcake

the stuff in #3 is what you need to change (aka 3.1 to 3.8 in the CE file)

What do you mean with that? I don't see anything changeable in #3 (Which Part of Character Customization you're on) :?:

Or how do you change the amount of car-extras (from the bonus games, so you have e.g. 20 in speed instead of 10)? Do you just do it by finding the value in Cheat Engine?

The #3 I'm talking about is in kajeuter's file. You can't change that, I tried looking for that value myself, still couldn't find it. You can use the which game # one to manipulate the bonus game to get more bonus from a single game (aka finish the bonus game multiple times and get a bonus every time by change the value to something new each time).

okay. Thank you anyway, I'll try to deal with it

I tried looking for that value myself, still couldn't find it.

When you can't find it, I don't even have to seek any value even when I tried to find them with CE (exact value, then do another bonus game, next scan, and so on...). The same with the 35 golden studs (or what's their english name?).

I know a bit about modding so I was able to follow instructions and find my own mods in LRR :D

Fluffy Cupcake
The same with the 35 golden studs (or what's their english name?).
Golden Bricks. I did try looking for that as well, again I didn't get any results when looking for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link to kajeuter's Mod! That was what I wanted to achieve!

Im not sure if you PMed me on youtube, but I dont really look oftern to such messages :whistle: , sorry about that

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.