UNOFFICIAL RRU BL:R LEAGUE

CTXXTC

OVERVIEW:

Hey guys, Sarge and I have recently started a BL:R league which we will be starting soon however we are in need of players so I have decided to make a signup thread if you're interested in player however there are a few rules to it. It will take place on the US/AU server.

RULES:

No hacking

No elementary ammo (this includes permade guns using it)

1 hardsuit allowed per team

Failure to comply with these rules will mean you are disqualified from the league.

TEAMS :

TEAM A:

-SARGE

-MCSTUDZ

-

-

TEAM B :

-CTXXTC

-S0D3RB3RG

-

-

TEAM C :

-ICEHUSKY

-SILVERFLAMINGO

-

-

TEAM D :

-ADDICTGAMER

-EXTREME110

-

-

h5EDB.jpg

Want to join? Signup now!

Well, I'd be interested in this, although I'd have to get acquainted with the game first. And get a mouse.

I've seen some over-the-shoulder gameplay with my friend, but haven't played it myself. Give me a few weeks, but sign me up.

UPDATE #1:

There are now enough players to have a 2v2 league however this is unpreferred unless we cannot get enough players for a 3v3 or 4v4 league! So get signing up!

i'm not happy now, since i'm just lvl4 on the usa server i can't make good weapons.

EDIT:

since i have hollidays i can still train the whole day on BL:R

(oh and you won't see my lvl ingame becouse of the title that got for playing before it was on steam)

aaanndd my english is getting terrible again.

EDIT2:

that's it, i'm out.

blacklight keeps crashing when i go into a match.

blargh.

...I'm now a one man team

i'm sorry that i left you alone in the team but my blacklight isnt working since the last patch (keeps crashing when i go into a match)

--08/08/12 FRIENDLY RESULTS-

--PLAYERS--

TEAM EU:

S0D3RB3RG

CTXXTC

TEAM NA:

ICEHUSKY

FTZSARGE

-----------------

TDM: This was a very close one but in the end Team NA had won the round by 1 point.

NETWAR: At the start it was quite a close round but in the end Team NA had won the game with double the amount of Team EU's points.

WINNERS: TEAM NA!!!

TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Hey everyone, I'm here to reveal which gamemodes will be played during the tournament so without further ado, heres the list:

TDM

KC

CTF

DOM

KOTH

STRONGHOLD

As you may or may not know, Stronghold is not released yet, which is why I have picked it so you guys can prepare until it is out!

• 7 months later...

CTXXTC is banned, IceHusky left, Sarge, Pascal, McStudz, s0d, addict and I are all AFK (as far as playing it).

• Cyrem unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.