LR2 HAX0R

Lair

• 2 years later...

Yes people its possible to change a models on car and character...you can make that you play with Super Harry,Sparky....with all characters in game

like foodjerk and kajeuter did!

Yes people its possible to change a models on car and character...you can make that you play with Super Harry,Sparky....with all characters in game

like foodjerk and kajeuter did!

The last post before yours was 2 years ago...

• 5 months later...
Leumeister

Well, since ATD was liquidated in 2003*, we can't contact the devs. Although it might be possible through the names of the credits to stalk try and contact the developers individually.

*Source: Wikipedia

Fluffy Cupcake

I did get in contact with Tim Swan (lead programer) on MobyGames once before. I got two not very useful responses, I never did get anything after that.

• 2 months later...
lol username

Hi, I'm SquidTard. I used to play LR2 a lot and I found this site by accident, and it's funny to see my name being mentioned. Kajeuter, foodjerk and I used Cheat Engine to change the character variables to be able to play as NPC characters. Here's a tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKTRwKut7c8

Enjoy.

Oh hey, interesting to see you here. I was trying to get in contact with you two or three years ago, as (if I remember right) you had a chat with a LR2 dev and had gotten some info on the tools used to create the game... But both of your YouTube accounts were closed, and I couldn't find you on any other sites, so I got rather stuck.

Hi, I'm SquidTard. I used to play LR2 a lot and I found this site by accident, and it's funny to see my name being mentioned. Kajeuter, foodjerk and I used Cheat Engine to change the character variables to be able to play as NPC characters. Here's a tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKTRwKut7c8

Enjoy.

Oh hey, interesting to see you here. I was trying to get in contact with you two or three years ago, as (if I remember right) you had a chat with a LR2 dev and had gotten some info on the tools used to create the game... But both of your YouTube accounts were closed, and I couldn't find you on any other sites, so I got rather stuck.

Hello,

That was bull, I was around 12 at the time and I loved making stuff like that up, I was always interested in modding games (Especially A.I.) and I was trying to sound interesting, sorry for that. I think I'm going to stick around on this site for a while, I would really love to contribute and enter contests like the Lego Racers 1 contest. 

The creators of the LR2 music did send me some unused music though, they shipped it to me for free.

• Like 2

lol username

Hello,

That was bull, I was around 12 at the time and I loved making stuff like that up, I was always interested in modding games (Especially A.I.) and I was trying to sound interesting, sorry for that. I think I'm going to stick around on this site for a while, I would really love to contribute and enter contests like the Lego Racers 1 contest. 

The creators of the LR2 music did send me some unused music though, they shipped it to me for free.

Aw, ok. Yeah, there's some cool stuff here, do stick around. :D

... Wait unused music wat? Could you upload the files here on the RRU file hosting thingy?

Fluffy Cupcake

Ohi SquidTard, I think I remember your name being mentioned once a looooong while (years) ago by kajeuter on messenger. And I think it had to do with the unused music. I think you weren't allowed to share it though from what I heard....? I hope this is wrong.

Fluffy Cupcake

3D Ripper DX can seem to rip the model but not the textures, thankfully though, the textures can be ripped by NinjaRipper. Here are a load of texture rips already:  http://www.rockraidersunited.org/topic/4357-some-lego-racers-2-textures/

No one has been able to rip the models AND textures yet so far with 3D Ripper DX.

Also, you didn't answer jamesster. :/

This was my attempt to rip models from LR2 using 3D Ripper DX from last year, was it?

lr2_in_blender.png

Yea.... if I remember correctly, it actually ripped the entire Sandy Bay world, not just that area.

• Like 1

ProfessorBrickkeeper

This was my attempt to rip models from LR2 using 3D Ripper DX from last year, was it?

lr2_in_blender.png

Yea.... if I remember correctly, it actually ripped the entire Sandy Bay world, not just that area.

Neat, there is also always 3Dvia Printscreen if you want to try that.. Actually, have you tried ripping any of the tracks from Racers or Island, those models still can't be normally extracted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.