Rock Raiders United Incorporated Research - Help Wanted!

McJobless

I was kinda referencing my one-year hiatus with the "hiatus room", but that's fine if you want to make it a bit more general.

As for the huge elevator shaft, that's a space elevator. I guess we could say that the distance between floor 9,000 and 9,001 is several miles, though, thus requiring a massive elevator shaft.

Oh, another thing: Level 1,337 - The 1337 Club, a Cyber Cafe for RRU members only, with free access to every single competitive FPS, Bullet Hell, RTS, Racing and TBS game ever made, as well as Garry's Mod.

Yeah, members do that all the time, so I was thinking it might be appropriate. Ah, I thought it meant something different. That is quite fine, those levels are connected by space...Level 1337 will be added with that description. Thank you.

What about: Floor 80: The speedrun section. This floor contains everything about speedrunning. All the records (and the previous ones) hangs on the wall, and there is a cinema where you can view all the evidence-movies and discover some tricks for your own attempts.

The section is however, only rarely visited by others than the 'usual' inhabitants of the floor, so it may appear a little dusty. :P

Ah, forgot that ;P Thanks.

Level 9005-9008 Power Station power by a pair of Micro Reactors from the City of Radio.

Not possible. Level 9002 is the building roof and I ain't hav'in reactors above my level.

Levels 8998-9001 then. (Yes, Cy, must work next to some radiators for the MR units.)

They are based on the pits of nukes with reflectors and can be found in about 500 backyards in The City of Radio. The piles are also self regulating (by steam pushing away the reflectors) water jacketed BWRs, so they may not even get hot enough to cause thermal burns at that height. Besides, at 36000 meters above sea level, there is no real way to power the lights other than nuclear power. They are not much larger than hot tubs.

Levels 10000-100000 Where the elevator goes to when 9001 is pressed and the current level is less than or equal to 9001.

Solution to both problems (and better solution to the first): Impossible Spaces. We can have a level 9005 power-station and still have level 9002 be the roof, and we can have a building that goes 32,000 floors down without piercing the mantle.

RRU has one rule: It defies the laws of everything. Tracker misunderstood that level 9001 is Cyrem's Administration office. Levels 8997 to 9000 will be the reactors. Levels 10,000 to 100,000 don't exist.

As far as the Earth's specifications, see the one rule. If Earth must become bigger and the universe modified to accomidate such space, then so be it.

Most importantly of all, which floor contains the potatoes?

I propose that we place them on floor 3,141, for safe-keeping.

Your proposal has been accepted.

Floor 3333 is my place. This is where I do whatever it is I do...

Expect to hear very loud music from my office. When I'm working, I'm listening to music, and when I'm not working, I'm makin' music on my guitar.

I suggest people on floors 3300 to 3350 use some sort of ear protection...

Accepted. Thank you.

Level 16 (G7) - Brony Community Outreach. Known as "Bald Spot".

I like how you called this floor G7. And "Bald Spot". So true.

Level 69 - Lord Zakadia Private Crypt, created and maintained by McStudz.

Sweet! I get LZ's private crypt. Although I'd rather it be LZ's old floor or something, which he gave to me. That floor would have all of his unfinished stuff, from the second volume of his Quote Conglomeration to all of his notes for Matter Shift. And it should also--

Hey! How come it's level 69!?

Could you also reserve Level 23 as my official quarters? on my floor, there's a bunch of stray bricks, paper, and half-finished Cups-o-Ramen, as well as a TARDIS that I've been building. There would be a private elevator to Sector G7, so if the need ever arises, I'll be down there in a flash to rip everyone present a new one.

And some other level (I don't care where) would be my old Moderator's Office (and LZ's office before me). I was supposed to give the keys back to Cyrem, but I swiped them back, and none of the moderators know this.

Finally, on behalf of Lair, we should have a floor completely devoted to the Infoderpiac. For some reason, everything there changes into FLOWERS.

So we finally have someone writing a proper timeline of RRU. I've suggested it a while ago, and I think someone else did too, but we're finally getting it.

P.S. Make sure to put in the Devestater Incident.

"Bald Spot" was 40K's idea, so do thank him. I just copied the information over. I will change that to LZ's old floor (name pending change). It's level 69 for reasons you should know by now. I will dedicate you a floor, but it won't be the "Old Moderators Office" because Mods already have the one office. I'll think up a name, you can suggest one though. Inforderpiac will get a floor, level number pending.

There will be two timelines, the proper one with the actual facts, and the one I base of the real one, but change certain "details" to fit the RRU Inc. universe.

My floor/room

-lots of junk all over the place due to loads of unfinished projects

-contains a bunch of Sonic and Nintendo stuff in the gaming corner of the room

-there is a mirror that makes every object in its reflection rainbow coloured (except for the walls, floor, and ceiling). There are rumors that this mirror's power can be harnessed to make a gun that shoots rainbows.

Will add, thank you.

Floor 1997: LEGO Information Center with FLOWERS and a car or a bike or something.

That might actually be a good level for the Inforderpiac. Let me consider this.

Room 999 - Every time the elevator passes it, the elevator rickrolls the passengers.

Room -1.340780793×10¹âµâ´ - Addictgamer's secret lab. It's the basement of RRU. The elevator can't go any lower due to it being at the lowest end of the 512 bit integer, and 512 bits is the largest integer the elevator supports. This level cannot be accessed under normal conditions. You must emag the elevator to unlock 512 bit mode.

Who knows what kind of horrors transpire there.

Some say the reason people (spammers, trolls, bots, etc) disappear from the prison is because addict kidnaps them at night, takes them down to his secret lab, and performs illegal experiments on them. They say he used some of these experiments to create force fields that keep spambots out of the building.

All shall be added, thank you.

Level -1.340780792x10154 - Impossible Space generator. Has a non-euclidean walkway to and from level -1 for access, no elevator access.

Level -26 - Non-euclidean walkway to the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Level -9001 - overrun by rock monsters. Links to a large amount of lava-filled caves. Occasionally, you can see rock monsters in formal attire on the elevator. This is where they get on, and they usually get off at floor 4,999. You never see them head back down, though...

Adding.

In any one of the floors thats not taken, there should be a library for fanfiction :/

Ah, yes, forgot that ;P Thanks.

Gimme a room for me and my rambling Packard Bell

Suggest a number, please.

Alright guys, i think we've got enough floors for now. You may suggest more, but I'd really like to get some stuff on the timeline. I'll be back with some event examples I have already made up but are lacking some information.

Floors:

Floor -322: The holding area and private quarters for the Ultimate Life Form also known as Shadow322.

Floor 322: The public/private office of Sonic322.

Floors 323-398: 1 single room that is a giant amalgamation of every level and zone of the Sonic Universe combined into the hardest most difficult racing track ever devised for a hedgehog.

Floor 399: Former office/research facility of Professor Gerald Robotnik. Current office/research facility of Dr. Ivo Robotnik.

Floor 717: The office of Katatonic717.

Floor 718: The My Little Pony floor for anything and everything related to Ponies, Bronies, and Pegasisters. Oh my!

Random facts:

Professor Gerald Robotnik was hire by RRU to research and build their fleet of space satellites and orbital defense grid. After his passing it was locked up. It later became the office/research facility of a new scientist hire by Cyrem named Dr. Ivo Robotnik after seeing Gerald's name on the relations section of his resume. No one really sees him much, the sign on his door say "Property of the Eggman Empire." and odd robotic sounds are always heard when passing by.

The RRU orbital defense grid is second only the the RRU space fleet. It was maintained by Professor Gerald Robotnik and is now maintained by his grandson Dr. Ivo Robotnik. The newest addition to the defense grid is the Orbital Friendship Cannon or as it's also known as, the Sonic Rainboom Laser.

The RRU Space fleet is the pride and joy of RRU's space exploration. With the LMS and RRU Explorer Class ships leading the way respectively. Other smaller ships are also part of the fleet but are far less notable or important.

In the middle of Floors 323-398 is the Chaos Generator. It powers everything on floor -322, floors 322 to 399, and everything attached to them such as the Chaos Racetrack. It floats under it's own power and is filled with 4 of the 7 Chaos Emeralds. To keep the Chaos Energy at safe levels and to keep the power from being abused, the other 3 Chaos Emeralds are protected by seperate members. The Green Emerald is held by Sonic322, the Red Emerald is held by Shadow322, and the White Emerald is held by Cyrem.

Located on the side of the building with and entrance at floors -322, 322, and 323 is The chaos Racetrack. It is one long track from the lowest to highest point of the building with Aperture Science enhanced Warp Rings at both ends to prevent hitting either end. The track and tunnel are made of pure Adamantium charged by the Chaos Generator to keep people from breaching any floor using the tunnel. It is also filled with red boost rings that launch runners pass any private floors anyway for extra protection. The track is at a 90 degree angle so it is not advised or allowed for that matter to use a wheeled vehicle.

I actually had fun writing these. For once I aprove of what you are doing Extreme.

Floors:

Floor -322: The holding area and private quarters for the Ultimate Life Form also known as Shadow322.

Floor 322: The public/private office of Sonic322.

Floors 323-398: 1 single room that is a giant amalgamation of every level and zone of the Sonic Universe combined into the hardest most difficult racing track ever devised for a hedgehog.

Floor 399: Former office/research facility of Professor Gerald Robotnik. Current office/research facility of Dr. Ivo Robotnik.

Floor 717: The office of Katatonic717.

Accepted.

Floor 718: The My Little Pony floor for anything and everything related to Ponies, Bronies, and Pegasisters. Oh my!

Denied. Level 16's Brony Outreach Community will be moved to floor 718, but the name will rename as I have named it (MLP can be the alternate name). Description will be added.

Random facts:

Professor Gerald Robotnik was hire by RRU to research and build their fleet of space satellites and orbital defense grid. After his passing it was locked up. It later became the office/research facility of a new scientist hire by Cyrem named Dr. Ivo Robotnik after seeing Gerald's name on the relations section of his resume. No one really sees him much, the sign on his door say "Property of the Eggman Empire." and odd robotic sounds are always heard when passing by.

The RRU orbital defense grid is second only the the RRU space fleet. It was maintained by Professor Gerald Robotnik and is now maintained by his grandson Dr. Ivo Robotnik. The newest addition to the defense grid is the Orbital Friendship Cannon or as it's also known as, the Sonic Rainboom Laser.

The RRU Space fleet is the pride and joy of RRU's space exploration. With the LMS and RRU Explorer Class ships leading the way respectively. Other smaller ships are also part of the fleet but are far less notable or important.

In the middle of Floors 323-398 is the Chaos Generator. It powers everything on floor -322, floors 322 to 399, and everything attached to them such as the Chaos Racetrack. It floats under it's own power and is filled with 4 of the 7 Chaos Emeralds. To keep the Chaos Energy at safe levels and to keep the power from being abused, the other 3 Chaos Emeralds are protected by seperate members. The Green Emerald is held by Sonic322, the Red Emerald is held by Shadow322, and the White Emerald is held by Cyrem.

Located on the side of the building with and entrance at floors -322, 322, and 323 is The chaos Racetrack. It is one long track from the lowest to highest point of the building with Aperture Science enhanced Warp Rings at both ends to prevent hitting either end. The track and tunnel are made of pure Adamantium charged by the Chaos Generator to keep people from breaching any floor using the tunnel. It is also filled with red boost rings that launch runners pass any private floors anyway for extra protection. The track is at a 90 degree angle so it is not advised or allowed for that matter to use a wheeled vehicle.

I might expand on the space fleet and a couple other points, but all is accepted.

Lair and I have been working on the Lego United Fleet for RtPU, and there are a bunch of ship names on the RtPU wiki page, but no descriptions or pictures for them yet. And I have the Geloden with pictures and a description. If you wanted to expand on the fleet you might look at those.

I'd like a floor too please. :)

My floor:

A place where i build with LEGO plus LEGO, computers and consoles/games everywhere. A big mess basically.

Another idea... Level -29 - Stargate Command, plus my lab (accessible only by a resonance door) where I experiment with Einstein-Rosene bridge generators, flux capacitors, Zero Point modules and DeLorian DMC12s, among other things that can rip holes in the space-time continuum.

@Phoenyx

Floor 88 would be more fitting for the Deloreans and flux capacitors.

Alright then. My lab is on floor 88. It's still hidden behind a resonance door. Stargate Command stays where it is.

Addictgamer

Jul 30, 2008: The office space is obtained. Over the next few months, people start to join.

August 22th, 2008: Back when RRU was situated in a small crummy office space in the city of Brisbane, a mysterious figure appeared in the evening, as Gmjab was closing up the office. He registered with the group. A few years later, the figure's username was a cool glowing neon green thang.

room #1848 The Cheese Room - A room completely and absolutely dedicated to every and all forms of cheese.

I mean, every good corporation needs to acknowledge the importance of cheese in some way.

I Am Not Here

My personal Room would be a room that resembles The LEGO Racing champ's (that we all know) personal track from the first game & a drawing desk filled with fanart with the Plush doll of RR on it & a PC with a drawing tablet

And floor #1999 should be a room decaited to everything Racers (the Games of course) :P

Denied. Level 16's Brony Outreach Community will be moved to floor 718, but the name will rename as I have named it (MLP can be the alternate name). Description will be added.

I thought you were not being biased when it comes to ponies in this. Saying the only thing related to ponies on this is an outreach center is a horribly hypocritical statement.

Um, where are the tool store and bulky item storage rooms going to go?

Before I get started with a fanfiction or anything else, I wanted to get my facts straight. This is my proposal for what RRU actually is. Please offer your advice, and hopefully soon we can get a final answer on what this place actually is.

Rock Raiders United Incorporated is a private company, founded, funded and run by Mayor McCheese Cyrem. It was created on the 31st of July in 2008, and was run by Cyrem's father, gmjab. gmjab, being only a poor man, was able to find some free office space in the city of Brisbane, and used that to expand on his finding of the LEGO creation, LEGO Rock Raiders. gmjab died a little over a year later, but his son, Cyrem, created a new building from scratch with the profit his father had made him. Almost 3 years of progress later, the business has expand to millions of floors, becoming it's own entirely new state in Australia (called "Mexicongo"). The business has 1220 recorded employees, almost 65,000 posts produced and has successfully blocked more than 10,000 attacks.

RRU's main sources of income are from selling episodes of Dreadzone (more later) to various cable networks, and producing and selling forum posts.

The building spans over 32,000,000 floors, and every floor contains at least one toilet. All toilets are in-sync, so if one breaks, they all break. Watercoolers are next to every single toilet block. Important floors are documented below; undocumented floors have either been abandoned or remain undiscovered caverns, containing high traces of ore, crystal and Brickonium. Several members have bought out entire floors, but all members sleep in private rooms in the barracks. 1 floor is square in shape approximate to more than the size of 20 A380 wings tip to tip. The Dreadzone rooms contain upto 13 battlecourses on each, with each course being usable for upto 20 separate missions per campaign. Dreadzone is RRU's own bloodsport, which it receives millions of dollars in profit from endorsing. Internal struggles in the business are sometimes dealt with on a battlefield. One battlefield represents a single campaign.

Level -32,000,001 - Safe Room, in case of emergency all units should teleport here.

Level 69 - Lord Zakadia Private Crypt, created and maintained by McStudz.

Level 9001 - Cyrem's Administration Office.

Anonymouse, when around, always uses up the paper towels, and doesn't replace them.

Now guys, I need your help. We have a lot more to write about, so let detail exactly what I need from you:

Floors

Basically, if you know any floors I'm missing, or would like to rearrange the floor numbers for any specific floors, I would much appreciate that. Some floors, such as Level 7, will not change from what is listed.

Events

RRU has a pretty BLAM!tastic history, and I'm currently writing up a whole series of events that cover LZ leaving, the Brony War, the site being shut down multiple times, and much, much more. That said, I need specific dates, information and more events. If you have anything you'd like to add to the timeline, please comment.

Random Facts

The Anonymous fact is a random fact. The toilets are a random fact. If you know anything about the building or members or ANYTHING that should be considered a fact, please write it down. The more, the better.

Dreadzone

You're welcome to contribute your own ideas about Dreadzone, but I'm already writing up everything I know about it. Dreadzone is based off the same bloodsport from Ratchet: Gladiator/Deadlocked.

P.S.: The CireLabs, Biology Department and Basement were all created off ideas given to my by Lair in chat. Most of the other stuff comes from the Alcom welcome topic and other topics in the forums.

P.P.S.: No, I will not be biased against Bronies or Minecraft players in this stuff. I'll save my hate for the real things.

Level 9005-9008 Power Station power by a pair of Micro Reactors from the City of Radio.

Levels -3200000 - -3000 are not actually levels because level -2999 (-5997 meters down) pierces the lower mantle of the planet. Rather they are a set of structures that fill the earth arranged as a folded building such that the elevator goes up and down to get to the "bottom" floor, which is ~-5400 meters down.

Not possible. Level 9002 is the building roof and I ain't hav'in reactors above my level.

Solution to both problems (and better solution to the first): Impossible Spaces. We can have a level 9005 power-station and still have level 9002 be the roof, and we can have a building that goes 32,000 floors down without piercing the mantle.

Why have a safe room if you live in a world where nothing can go wrong and the impossible can be possible. I say go with my first idea or have the structure go through the Earth and go out to about 8% of the distance to the moon, which may just be the thing to do just for its humorous absurdity (imagine a "pole" sticking out 83,600 km of the Earth, which can be considered to be 12,800 km across, from about the Great Lakes region).

Level -1000: Home to a great xneon arclamp that fills the whole floor and provides all of the light for all levels except 9001, in which case it provides just most of the light.

The lamp burns out often, leading to the frequent sight of Creepers in Lair's flowers growing from seeds planted by an unknown trollface; Ghasts, Enderdragons, giant spiders, cavespiders, Endermen, the ocassional Testificate, and other things, appearing near the MC portal; tripped Rockraiders; broken buildings; screwed screws; and just bad things happening. It also heats many of the floors, so frozen foodstuffs are also a common sight.

Levels -1020 to -1001 and -999 to -979: Optics, hydraulics, and electrics for the lamp.

I thought you were not being biased when it comes to ponies in this. Saying the only thing related to ponies on this is an outreach center is a horribly hypocritical statement.

How is it hypocritical?

I say go with my first idea or have the structure go through the Earth and go out to about 8% of the distance to the moon, which may just be the thing to do just for its humorous absurdity

This reminds me, I really am confused by this huge tower thing. Why not just have a huge building instead of a floor for each thing?

Um, where are the tool store and bulky item storage rooms going to go?

[Worthless over-quoting]

Why have a safe room if you live in a world where nothing can go wrong and the impossible can be possible. I say go with my first idea or have the structure go through the Earth and go out to about 8% of the distance to the moon, which may just be the thing to do just for its humorous absurdity (imagine a "pole" sticking out 83,600 km of the Earth, which can be considered to be 12,800 km across, from about the Great Lakes region).

Because no one actually said nothing can go wrong but you just now. Also the idea of a building sticking right through the planet is absurd. First off where did you suggest this again? I don't remember reading it. Second the core of the earth is made of pure iron. No electronics would work properly that far down do to the planets magnetic field in the way. The Earth's magnetic field being messed up would also cause massive weather problems around the globe and problems with the planets atmosphere too.

It's just best not to use your idea.

Also the idea of a building sticking right through the planet is absurd. First off where did you suggest this again?

Did...did you even READ this topic?

I don't remember reading it

Oh, guess not.

No electronics would work properly that far down do to the planets magnetic field in the way.

The Rock Raiders' stuff works perfectly fine...

How is it hypocritical?

His post says:

P.P.S.: No, I will not be biased against Bronies or Minecraft players in this stuff. I'll save my hate for the real things.

I can't tell what way he is using the word outreach. Is he using it in a negative way or a posative way? Does he mean help the bronies like rehab or help the bronies with pony stuff

Did...did you even READ this topic?

Oh, guess not.

The Rock Raiders' stuff works perfectly fine...

f*** off Lair. I read the whole topic yesterday and nowhere did I read his idea. The fact that you always assume that I skipped right to the most recent post in a topic is really starting to piss me off.

And also isn't it documented that the Rock Raiders where nowhere close to the actual core of Planet U? And another thing, why are you assuming Planet U has the same kind of magnetic field as the Earth? Yes the ore they find on Planet U could be iron and it could be magnetic, but there is nothing saying that Planet U and it's core is the exact size of the Earth and it's core to begin with.

1. Is he using it in a negative way or a posative way? Does he mean help the bronies like rehab or help the bronies with pony stuff

2. f*** off Lair.

3. I read the whole topic yesterday and nowhere did I read his idea.

4, The fact that you always assume that I skipped right to the most recent post in a topic is really starting to piss me off.

5. And also isn't it documented that the Rock Raiders where nowhere close to the actual core of Planet U?

6. And another thing, why are you assuming Planet U has the same kind of magnetic field as the Earth?

1. I thought you knew Extreme better than that.

2. Make me.

3. Really? Because it's IN THE FIRST FREAKING POST. Also Addictgamer's post.

4. Then maybe you should stop skipping over posts.

5. Really? Do you even remember Rock Raiders?

We have located a cavern close to the center of this planet and we need to establish our Rock Raider HQ there, before the final push!

6. Why are you assuming this whole thing is supposed to be realistic in the first place?

Sonic, Do you really have to start arguing? Really?

Tracker, why must you make things difficult? who cares about how big the planet is and if it goes through the center. This is fiction, we aren't bound by the laws of the real universe.

Lair, It's floors to keep it organized I think. We must have a rocket elevator.

If we must have a brony floor, can it be like floor -1,000,000. If it's visible above ground they will just start hanging pony banners from their windows.

Cap't Rex, The highest floor is 9002 if I remember correctly... and that is the roof. (9001 is my place so you can't be there either)

• Like 3

Why are we using the metric system to measure the rooms? Lets assume that the average height of a room is the standard US height of 10 feet. The distance from the earth to the very edge of the atmosphere is about 600 miles. In feet that's 3,168,000 feet. The Earths diameter at the equator is about 7,926 so from the surface to the core would be 3963 miles or 20,924,640 feet. If the building has 9,002 floors above ground all with 10 foot rooms then the height of the building would be 90,020 feet. If the building has 32,000,001 floors underground all with 10 foot rooms then the lowest point of the building would be 320,000,010 which would go pass the core of the planet.

1. Is he using it in a negative way or a posative way? Does he mean help the bronies like rehab or help the bronies with pony stuff

2. f*** off Lair.

3. I read the whole topic yesterday and nowhere did I read his idea.

4, The fact that you always assume that I skipped right to the most recent post in a topic is really starting to piss me off.

5. And also isn't it documented that the Rock Raiders where nowhere close to the actual core of Planet U?

6. And another thing, why are you assuming Planet U has the same kind of magnetic field as the Earth?

1. I thought you knew Extreme better than that.

2. Make me.

3. Really? Because it's IN THE FIRST FREAKING POST. Also Addictgamer's post.

4. Then maybe you should stop skipping over posts.

5. Really? Do you even remember Rock Raiders?

We have located a cavern close to the center of this planet and we need to establish our Rock Raider HQ there, before the final push!

6. Why are you assuming this whole thing is supposed to be realistic in the first place?

1. Well he said he wouldn't be biased against bronies and I am taking him on his word.

2. You know I can't.

3. Where exactly? Can you point it out to me?

4. I DON'T SKIP OF POST DAMMIT. STOP SAYING, THINKING, AND ASSUMING I DO.

5. If they found a cavern near the center of Plane U then that proves that Planet U is so different from Earth that using it as a counter point is a failure.

Fine then, floor 32,000,000 is my private penthouse.

Um. floor 9,333,333 it the anchor for the elevator.

Those floors don't exist. Try again.

I am hard coded to try to make things work in reality, that is why.

Floor 9,333,333 is a "virtual floor" denoting the location of the anchor for the thousands of nanotube ribbons that hold the building up in terms if floors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.